The Weapons

The Mikaelsons arrived at the auction 20 minutes after Veronica and Bucky walked in. They waited behind a few other guest just in case there was some secret password. When they noticed it was just a simple head nod they got in. Walking into the building, Hope was astounded.

It was beautiful in side. She knew that this was a place for criminals, but she had never really been to gala type events. Everyone was dressed nice, which didn't shock the Mikaelsons not one bit.

Before coming getting to the auction, they discussed how they would find Veronica if everyone was masked. So they all said the easiest way to find her is to look at her hair, they knew by that light strand of hair, they would find her.

They still didn't know what they would do If they saw her but they were gonna go with the flow. Freya and Hope also went into her memories to see what dress she would be getting to make it a little easier.

"We should split up, it would look a little weird if we are all together, Freya Rebekah and Elijah stick together, Hope and Haley will be with me," Klaus said. The all nodded their heads and went separate ways.

Before coming Hope gave them the idea that some of them should change their looks only a little so if Veronica does see them, she would recognize them easily. So, Hope and Freya did a spell that dyed their hair, making them a brunette for the night. Rebekah styled Klaus and Elijah's hair differently, and the three of them wore contacts.

Looking around the room, there had to be about 200+ people here tonight. In the very front of the room was a large stage, that no one could see on top of because of a curtain blocking everything. On the very opposite side there was a bar where it had a couple people surrounding it.

There was also people walking around with with trays that held different kinds of liquor. Klaus and Haley each took one, while hope just got her a cranberry juice from the bar. There was a door by the stage that held two guards on each side.

Thats where Veronica or Bucky needed to get to. They were walking around talking to a few people making sure to keep all conversations brief but long enough to not raise suspicion. The Mikaelsons were all looking around talking with themselves, searching for their missing piece. Hope then got hit with the most heavenly smell. A woman in a navy blue dress walked by her along with a man wearing a matching suit.

"Guys, she's here," Hope whispered to he parents. To which they immediately followed her eye line. There standing in all her glory was Veronica. She looked absolutely gorgeous. When she walked by people did glace her way, taking in the way she smelt and looked. Though they couldn't see her whole face, they took note on how she had the most beautiful eyes, and a jaw dropping smile.

She smelled like fresh vanilla, also chocolate when its melting. Her smile was kind with a hint of seduction, it let people know she was confident. They way she walked proved that as well. It showed that she was powerful with each step.
(Chocolate smells so good when its melting. Just imagine that)

When Hayley and Klaus, saw Veronica for the first time, well in real time, they were amazed. They watched how when she walked by people instantly made room for her before going back into their conversations. They were proud of what a beautiful girl she turned into.

As always Hope was jealous, she had to admit her sister did look beautiful, and she was never confident with her looks, and here goes her sister, being everything she wasn't. Aside from her sister, she saw how people checked out Bucky as well. She saw some girls glare at Veronica, not that she payed them any mind, because she had Bucky on her arm.

"She's beautiful," Klaus whisper loud enough for only Hayley and Hope to hear. Veronica and Bucky were heading to the bar talking lowly for themselves. While ordering their drinks they scanned the room looking for different opportunity. Bucky placed his arm on her waist giving it a gentle squeeze, before saying, "Well Doll, it looks like you know how to make people jealous," he looked at her with teasing eyes.