The Last Hoorah

The next day, Veronica was with Bruce and her dad in their lab, basically trying to learn more about Veronica's powers, mainly the screaming portion

The next day, Veronica was with Bruce and her dad in their lab, basically trying to learn more about Veronica's powers, mainly the screaming portion. She had first screamed when she had gotten the powers but they all had forgotten about it, thinking it was a one-time thing. After that, it didn't happen again, they started to believe it only happened to manifest her 'chaos' powers. But now, it seemed to be happening again, and they needed to help her get it into control.

"I mean it has only happened when I was angry, like extremely angry, like Bruces' jolly green meanie mad. No offense Bruce," Veronica said making Tony smirk. Bruce, however, shook his head at her, had grown used to her and her father's constant tease of him. Hulk even grew used to it, Veronica and Hulk sometimes have fights, safe ones of course, when he comes out, but like the others, that's a story for a different time.

"None taken Ronnie," Bruce whispered, making Veronica and Tony chuckled at him. They talked more about her powers while eating their lunch. Bruce and Tony tend to skip breakfast, which they had hours before, so Veronica sometimes brings them lunch, and if she doesn't have time she has Friday shut down all technology in their lab until they eat.

Veronica decided to go to the training room where she could run and think. She thought about going out for a run and drive but since her identity was now out, reporters were crowding outside the tower and the area just waiting to get something out of her. She didn't want to deal with that, she needed her mental health taken care of before she could even face the wrath of this crazy world.

Trying to fix the damage that deep would take time, maybe too much time, but it's something she has been needing for too long. When she was out in the woods with Bucky, she told him she needed help, she would start seeing a therapist, the same one he was prescribed. Seeing as she was able to help Bucky, even a little bit, gave Veronica hope of a better her.

The training room was empty, which gave Veronica the confinement she needed. She began running, head-heavy from all the thoughts. She got lost in them, every thought, painful ones, the faster and harder she ran.

The Mikaelsons being here continued to burden her mind, the Miscarriage, which she still viewed as her fault, Hydra, the way they cursed her with these powers making her Afraid of herself, afraid to hurt her family. Self/body image issues, insecurity, anything you can list about Veronica was pounding through her head like 10 alarms telling her to fix it.

Crack!

"Fuck! ouch! damnit!" Veronica yelled falling to the ground. She clutched her calf seeing the bone was sticking out making her instant gag. She ran too hard, making her leg bend and retract out of its home. She had blood dripping down her leg and tears down her eyes.

"Ronnie!" The sound of her mother's voice forced her head to the source. Natasha ran into the room, full speed toward her bleeding daughter. She had come in here to exercise before lunch and see the sight of her daughter on the ground.