Jonghyun

After some time Shinee had a concert. Turns out precious concert was actually SM family one and eh it's fine. Doesn't really matter.

Right now all of us, including EXO boys were binge watching some sad movies at Jonghyuns.

Nothing interesting actually happened. But somehow me and Jjong forgot all of our worries for some time and enjoyed ourselves.

At around 10pm there was a ring at the door. "I'll open it!" Not wanting to disturb their peace time I ran to the front door. At the end 3 girls joined us: Sulli, IU and Go Hara. Turns out these 4(including my angel) were really close friends. But everything was off with them. None was mentally stable.

I can say that IU seemed the most stable one and the strongest of them all but she was still weak like an infant.

They stayed over till 4 am and ran away in the darkness in fear of sesaengs. (They said not to tell anyone that they bowled out their eyes)

After a week from that day me and Jonghyun spotted some sesaengs around his house and idea hit me.

"Jjong" I looked at him as he was trying to brush his teeth and not to spit toothpaste out he hummed as answer "why don't we scare your sesaengs?"

He swiftly rinsed and looked at me "deepened what you are planning"

"Do your love circus?" I smiled and took out phone to book out costumes.

"Shh!! They will know we are coming!!!" I hissed as he made noise in the bush " come on" I whispered as I slowly went forward where his sesaengs were 'watching us in the kitchen'.

We slowly approached them and tapped their shoulders.

"Hello! Wanna play a game? Come with me to the very end of the earth!" Me in high pitch and Jonghyun in very low creepily stated it. They froze to their spots as one of them looked around and screamed in top of her lungs. "They all float down there" we motioned floating with our hands as others screamed laud as well and an away.

Briefly me and Jonghyun had very creepy clown make up on in mostly blacks and creepy costume on. We also had a bat with us just in case.

Just as they ran away far away we looked at each other and laughed hysterically, which soon turned into sobs.

We were broken dolls and at this point laughing felt like a sin for us.

"It fine Jjong. I'm here" I hugged him and I tried to stop my tears and enveloped his whole body with mine.

As understanding I can be with other peoples feelings I'll never fully understand what's he's going through. Maybe I was hated too but being hated by people you are trying to please so much and you never did wrong for them? I don't understand that.

Time was passing at really fast pace. He had 25 solo concerts or so after this and it was really exhausting. He had good time with them but at the end of the day he would cry in my hug.

And soon after that it was New Years again, which we met exactly the same.

"Do you want to double suicide with me?" Once again I asked in the same position, on which he just laughed and shook his head.

"How are your butterflies?" On January 30th out of nowhere he asked me. And it made me hide my hand in the back.

"It's fine. Show me" he softly took my hand and pulled up my sleeves, closely looking at my 2 alive butterflies while tending the other 3

"How did you know?" I asked ashamed ad I looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Don't know just felt so." And he hugged me as I let my eyes out. Why was I crying ? I felt ashamed. Why I cut other 3 butterflies after the incident ? Don't know. I don't feel anything at this point but just blankness.

Next day out of nowhere my parents appeared. And hell started in my life. Angel was pulled away and I was sent to the pits of fire.