I

I was back in my old house, it room where I was mostly grew up in. The day my parents found me was horrible. They called me very offensive words and disapproved of me living with a man. Jonghyun tried to stop then but I signed him to give in. They would beat him up without even holding back.

The room I was in was a white and chilly. Only thing with me was a blanket. It was their form of torturing me. Then later that woman would come in and maybe scream or hit me. That that man would come in and give me good kicks. Later on that woman would come in with worms or disgusting food and force me eat them. Literally. She would tie my hands and force my mouth open, and force them down. Only thing I could do was vomit it out in bathroom later on. But i guess it was always too late.

I felt horrible. I didn't even know what was happening around me. In this white cell it was impossible to say how much time it passed and which month it was.

I started hearing voices. Not one as in past but 10 and more of them.  Different people different personalities. My ears were ringing. I can't take it anymore.

I would see people here and there too... but not normal ones. Were they even humans? I don't think so.

One day that man came in.

"You see, we want to keep our bloodline pure. We need another child. Your mum is old already she cannot bear it so..." he looked at me with messed up, crazy eyes " co tribute will ya ?" He smiled and started ting me up.  

At first I could not understand what was going on until I hit him and kicked him. 

It's true my body was weak but I have to go out. I have to run away. I hit him right in the stomach which made him hold it in painful manner and cursing me.

I tied his hands and also put one around his mouth.

I went out and closed the door. I tiptoed through the hall and opened the door as I saw policemen.

"Please help me" I cried as he shouted something to the car and person came running towards me.

"Oh my, Mar.... I missed you" a person who had changed throughly held me and embraced me, "I was so scared. We were looking all over for you."

"Jonghyun" I breathed as tears ran down my cheek and held him close to me.  Voices that were driving me crazy already went away, why would they stay here when I'm with Jonghyun?

"You are in horrible state. Let's get you cleaned up " after police taking pics of my bruises, they took out my "parents" out of house and directly took them to jail.

I had bruises on my whole body, eyes blue, stomach purple, hands and arms  scratched and legs cut. Somehow in this torture 5 months passed when I thought it was only a week. Only a week of torture.

The moment I hugged him again I felt peace. It was so peaceful. I loved it.

For another month investigation was going on and I was needed at the court. My parents used my mental instability as the excuse to get out but judge decided my mental state was caused because all the stuff that I went through as the child in the household so it added up some more years to their sentence. In total they got 50 years to serve.

After all of it finished and I went back home twitch Jonghyun EXO boys, Sulli, IU and Go Hara made a surprise for me. We threw a little party.

Jonghyun

I saw how Mariami fell asleep in Sullis embrace and she looked as peaceful as ever.

"Jealous?" Sulli whispered as I sat next to her and patter Mariams head.

"Nope. More of a happy. She has never been this peaceful with anyone other than me. If somehow I end up dying take care of her. She trusts you."

"Stop saying things like that! It's not funny"  she hissed as she bagged me little but stopped once Mariam whimpered in her sleep. Tears rolled down on her cheeks as she kept mumbling some stuff "she keeps calling you" Sulli smiled as she scooped me in her place and now I was the one hugging Mariam. She clenched on my shirt as she sniffed my scent and caked down. She even recognized me in her sleep.