nulla.

✩ Z E R O │aurora has a teensy meltdown on being told that she has to go to camp│✩

Z E R O │aurora has a teensy meltdown on being told that she has to go to camp│✩

ASGARD WAS NOTHING LIKE MIDGARD OR OLYMPUS. Unlike Midgard, Asgard did not rotate on an axis. It did not need the Sun to survive. Asgard is a flat and asteroid like-mass that only relies on gravitational pull from the top. This keeps the home to the Asgardians from floating into the endless void.

How to describe Asgard? One couldn't. Asgard was known as one of the Nine Realms. Unlike Olympus, Asgard was placed in a mountain region. The tall mounds of rock were filled with greenery and life. The Palace of Valaskjalf and towns were built at the base of the mountains. The palace was tall and extravagant and would shine when rays of light hit it.

The beautiful architectural structure loomed over the towns and even some of the mountains. There was an ocean that would remain calm the majority of the days. On the other side of the ocean on a tiny island was where the Bifrost lay. Guarded by Heimdall who controlled who left and entered Asgard. It was the only mode of transportation to go to Midgard.

Asgard was a happy place.

A place I was glad to call home.

I was a Goddess of two worlds - Asgard and Olympus. My mother was a minor Goddess and had no throne in Olympus (which made me furious). Although I spent most of my days with my father, I still loved my mother very much. My mother was a soft and gentle spirit - who did not tolerate violence of any kind. She was... well, a light to be around.

My father, on the other hand, was quite the opposite. He was disciplined and strict and craved knowledge along with justice. Odin was strong-willed and a natural born leader (hence why he was the Allfather of Norse Gods). Because of the craving for knowledge, he sacrificed one of his eyes to be able to see the cosmos more clearly.

As a child, he would tell me how he spent nine days and nine nights hanging from the World Tree, Yggdrasil. My father had then been rewarded with the knowledge of the runic alphabet. However, it didn't stop there. He still continued to chase down the answers to his questions and unlocked other mysteries of the cosmos.

I was raised with two older brothers - Thor and Loki. My brother Thor, was the God of Thunder and wielded a hammer that was called Mjollnir. No one could wield this weapon apart from my brother. Thor was known for his bravery and strength - and for that, I admired him. Loki, on the other hand, was different. He was the "black sheep" of the family and was the God of Mischief. Despite his flaws, I still loved Loki very much and I enjoyed spending time with him.

My two brothers were polar opposites of each other, but there were rare occasions where the two would actually get along. Those days were miracles. As much as I loved my brothers, the two had made a mutual agreement over protecting me. One of them would always accompany me outside. (As much as I looked forward to spending time with Thor, I did not enjoy maidens flocking over him and gushing over his "handsomeness." That only increased Thor's ego and wherever we went - maidens would follow us.)