51 | Labour

2 weeks had gone by and Taehyung was feeling a lot better, he was shaken up and emotional- he got to talk to someone about it. Jungkook was back to doing his meeting's, Taehyung spent most of his days with Jun and Tannie.

Tan was asleep next to Jun who was also alseep, on his bed. While they were asleep Taehyung was finishing off the painting that was due tonight. He had traced it and painted over it but was just doing the last touch ups.

Jun seemed to love the room that Jungkook and him did. Their friends came over to have dinner the other night and they thought the room was adorable. Taehyung walked to grab another paintbrush when he yelped in pain.

His stomach felt like it was burning, a very similar pain to when he gave birth to Jun.

"A-ahh" Taehyung comments as he realised his pants were wet and his water broke.

"Shit shit" Taehyung said as he tried to move but couldn't

Jun was still fast asleep with Tannie asleep right next him.

Taehyung groaned as more pain shot through his whole body, "A-ahhh" Taehyung shut his eyes tightly breathing in and out.

"Tae?" He heard Jimin call out from downstairs.

"JIMIN UPSTAIRS" Taehyung shouted, Jimin frowned when he heard Taehyung scream his name.

He rushed upstairs and into Taehyung's room to see Jun and Tannie on the bed asleep when Taehyung was on the floor pants wet as he was breathing heavily.

"SHIT" Jimin said already knowing what was happening.

He crouched down by Taehyung and asked if he could move but Taehyung shook his head as he cried out.

Jimin closed his eyes and tried to link Jungkook but his link was blocked 'oh for fuck sake' Jimin thought

"Hey Tae, you home?" He heard someone call out, Jimin left to go cheek who it was to see It was Jungkook's mother

"Jimin what are you doing here and why is your shirt wet?" His mother asked

"Taehyung is giving birth can you go get Jungkook quickly we cant link him?" Jimin said as the mothers eye widened  and nodded

After she left Jimin went back inside when he heard Taehyung scream.

"Okay breath in and out- are you okay if you deliver Eunie here?" Jimin asked watching as Taehyung nodded

"Jungkook will be here soon love just breathe" Jimin said as he held Taehyung's hand letting the male squeeze the heck out of him.

Jungkook had packed his things from his room, he had music playing through his beat headphones. he had all his things in suit cases. He should have packed way earlier since he has been basically living at Taehyung's house.

Jungkook use to have to grab stuff from his room and then go back to Taehyung's, it was time he left the pack house anyway. He grabbed his suitcases and was so close to stepping out the front door when he saw his father running up the stairs.

"Mum?" Jungkook said dropping the suit cases

"Whats wrong why are you running?" Jungkook asked

"T-taehyung" she said out of breath

Jungkook felt worry fill his stomach

"What about him!" Jungkook said as she gulped

"He is giving birth, he is at his house with Jimin" She said