Deeds and Doings

Ennard laid motionless against the side of his captives large storage compartment. His pale blue gaze was half-lided and blank as he stared downwards at his feet. Then they closed. Yenndo laid against the opposite side of the compartment. His golden eyes focused on Ennards pained expression as the clown slowly pulled his knees to his chest and then laid his head on them. He could feel Ennard shivering. "Ennard..." Yenndo softy spoke. The clown remained in the position he was currently in and didn't even seem to of acknowledged his question. The endo sighed. He knew Ennard was beyond distraught. Distressed. He knew the poor guy was blaming himself for everything that just happened. He was dreading the thought of what might've happened to you. And the fact that there was no way to escape the storage space of the large animatronic bear that was housing the two of them only made it worse. "Ennard... Y/N escaped... They didn't want her..." Yenndo quietly spoke. That seemed to of caught his attention some. The masked endoskeleton slowly raised his head to look at the endo bear.

"...What do you mean...?"

"I mean she got away. After I was caught, the bear didn't show any interest of pursuing her. And... When the rabbit and chicken made a move to chase after her, the bear stopped them... I... Before he crammed me in here with you... I could've thought that he had a look of guilt in his eyes... Like he was being forced to capture us..." Yenndo quietly explained. Ennard uncurled from his broody position. "Then... She's most likely alright... There's nothing else in this forest that would go after her... If she got away, then... She must be finding help..." Yenndo could hear the relieved tone in his friends voice. The realization of you finding help, possibly Baby and the others, was reassuring to Yenndo as well. He could only hope that you'd find it in time though... Yenndo peered around the compartment of the large bear. There was definitely no way to get out unless the animatronic himself opened the compartment. The two could feel the slight vibrations as the bear walked. The bickering and hisses from the rabbit and chicken were faintly auditable as well. "Ennard, what are we supposed to do in the mean time? They're bringing us to William. He won't be expecting us to be caught this early." Yenndo spoke. Ennard paused and thought for a moment. Yenndo was right. William wouldn't be expecting them this early on in his plan... That means... "If he won't be expecting us... then that would put him a few days behind... Whatever he's working on won't be completed yet, or whatever twisted plan he's making." Ennards eyes brightened to show some hope. "Yenndo, that means we might have a chance of escaping- If William isn't finished with his project, then we can try to find a way to get free in the meantime... Or hold out until help arrives..."

---

Springtrap grunted as he was roughly pushed into a dim room and then forced down onto his knees. The wolf captor held the rabbits hands behind his back to keep him from moving. It didn't take long for Springtrap to realize where he was. A storage room. A single light hung from the ceiling, only igniting its shine onto whatever laid underneath it. This case being the animatronic rabbit. His ear twitched as he heard footsteps approaching from the darkness that laid ahead of him. Then he heard a way too familiar voice- A horrible voice.

"Well, well, well... If it isn't Springtrap."

The rabbit scowled and looked away, only to have the wolf grip his ear and pull back. The grey canine let out a sadistic chuckle at Springtraps pained cry. "Pay attention when he's talking to you!" Springtrap gritted his teeth as he was forced to watch William Afton approach him. The man noticed the deep clawmarks that separated the fur on the right side of the rabbits face. That made him grin. "It seems someone has gotten into a little trouble." William slyly cooed. He took a hand and grazed over the marks, causing Springtrap to pull back in disgust, or as much as he could anyway. William gave another sick grin as he gazed into the rabbits right eye, realizing that it was now dull and ghosted over with white. "Hmmm... I don't suppose you can still see out of it, that one. Wolf, why the punishment?" The false concern in the mans tone was laced with bitterness, so much that Springtrap could almost taste it. The wolf released the rabbits ear and growled. "Well, your pet bunny here decided to cut the deal. In turn, turning on me and the others and then almost allowing our two targets to escape." He rumbled. Springtrap lowered his head as Williams dull eyes landed on him. "Really now..." William gripped Springtraps jaw and forced his head up to look at him. "You cut our deal?" Springtrap jerked his head from Williams cold grasp and scowled. "Let them go. They don't deserve this!" He growled. William only laughed as he beckoned for the wolf to leave. "'They don't deserve this'? Yet you brought them all this way. They followed you all the way here." A horrid grin teased the crooked man's face. "Oh, it's just like old times- When I pulled quick ones like that using your suit... Just like I lead those children astray using you... I've used you once more..." Springtrap fell silent at that. His wide silver eyes were blankly gazing into the thin air before him. William chuckled and stood behind the motionless rabbit. "And the truth is... I would have kept my end of the deal if you would have kept yours..." William circled around to stand a few feet in front of the animatronic once more. "But I knew that those sweet and tender seros and circuits that Henry had programmed you with wouldn't allow that... Not even to find Fredbear." Springtraps circuitry stalled at Williams words before the man had finally pulled something from behind his back.