Revealing Feelings

It was night time. You, Ennard, and Yenndo still sat on the floor, for hours it seemed. Yenndo had began to doze off, same for Ennard. And you, well you just gently tapped on the big, red button that laid on Ennard's chest. (PUSHING HIS BUTTONS!!!😆) You realized that the wires that formed the mechanical clown's rib cage also looked like a large bowtie due to the button being in the middle. It made you smile.

A loud snore suddenly startled you and Ennard, making the two of you jump. Yenndo had completely fallen asleep and was snoring up a storm! The bear endoskeleton mumbled something and then turned over onto his side.

"Do you think we should wake him up?" Ennard quietly asked as the two of you got to your feet. A yawn escaped your lips as you gave a nod. "Mhm. I think there's enough room in my bed for all three of us."

Ennard looked down at you and raised an eyebrow. "W-wait, what? He's gonna sleep with us?" He stuttered as you walked over to Yenndo. A giggle slipped through your lips at your friend's surprise. "Well, we can't leave him sleeping on the ground, it's cold in here!" Ennard shrugged and then stood beside you as you gently shook Yenndo's shoulder.

"Yenndo~... Yenndo wake up..." You said. Another snore made it's way through the endoskeleton's system, then he grunted and slowly opened his tired eyes. He glanced at you and then sat up. "I-Is something wrong?" Yenndo stuttered as he rubbed his eyes and glanced around the dark corridor. You giggled and shook your head. "No, silly, you just fell asleep!" The endoskeleton blinked and then gave a relived smile. "Oh... Ok."

You helped Yenndo to his feet and then began walking. "C'mon, Yenndo- You're gonna sleep with me and Ennard tonight! It'll be like a sleepover!" You happily cheered. Yenndo went wide eyed and then looked over to Ennard, who was frowning. As you kept walking, the two guys stayed a few yards behind you. Yenndo noticed that Ennard was acting a little off all of a sudden.

"...a-are you ok, Ennard...? You seem a little...agitated..." Yenndo asked in a whisper. Ennard sighed and then quickened his pace. "I'm fine. Let's just go." The clown grumbled. Yenndo blinked in confusion but quickened his pace as well.

The three of you continued walking through Funtime Auditorium and then proceeded into the Control Module. That was where the three of you met Baby. It seemed like she was fixing the large fan that kept the place cool.

You crawled out of the vent and happily rushed over to the female clown. She gave a surprised gasp as you engulfed her in a tight hug, but she proudly returned when she saw it was only you.

"Hello, (Y/N). What are you doing up this late- and what were you still doing in Funtime Auditorium? I was certain that you'd already gone to bed by now." Baby asked. She then saw Yenndo climb out of the vent, followed by Ennard. "Oh...right." Baby then pulled you aside and continued the conversation as Ennard sat on the filing cabinet and Yenndo began looking at the damaged fan.

"Did you speak with him already?" Baby quietly asked. You nodded and then looked over to Ennard, who was fiddling with his metal fingers. You noticed that a sad yet agitated look covered the clown's face. Baby noticed it as well and figured that he was still upset about telling you the secret truth. "Don't worry about Ennard, Y/N, he'll be himself again shortly. He's probably just tired." Baby reassured. You glanced at her and gave a small smile, one of hidden confusion. You don't remember Ennard being sad before the three of you headed to your room.

Not wanting to cause Baby any worry, you just gave a nod. "Yeah, it's been a long night."

Yenndo stepped away from the damaged fan and gave a frustrated sigh. "Baby, what happened to the fan?" He asked. The female clown shrugged and walked over to the fan. She studied it for a minute and then kicked the bottom wall. The fan sputtered and then began to whir, causing the blades to spin once again. Yenndo gave a small smile. "Huh, I knew we could fix it!"

You glanced up at the Circus Baby clock that hung by the window. It was 12:35 am!

"Aw, man... Well we better get going, I bet my bed's mourning me being gone all this time! Goodnight, Baby!" You said as you, Ennard, and Yenndo made your way into the vent. Baby waved goodbye and then proceeded back into her Circus Control room for the night.

Ennard didn't follow you. Instead, he followed Baby into Circus Control.

"Baby, I need to talk with you for a second." Ennard quietly called. Baby, being surprised by Ennard's 'long lost voice', turned to see the robotic clown climb out of the vent.

"...yes?" Baby asked as she began computing the Circus Control light system. Ennard took a deep breath and nervously fiddled with his fingers. He didn't really know how to ask about what he needed advice on.

"Um... W-well, I need your...advice..." Ennard began. Baby fixed the light system and then turned to her friend, allowing him her full attention. "On what?"

"...Well, it's about...Y/N..." Ennard quietly replied.

Baby's eyes went wide with worry. "You're not angry with her...are you?" She slowly asked. Ennard blinked in confusion and then shook his head. "No, I'm not mad at her... How could anyone be mad at her?" Ennard trailed off. Baby was slightly confused, until she realized how her friend was speaking; nervously and hesitantly.

Baby crossed her arms and smirked. "I think I know what's going on here, you've got feelings for Y/N, don't you~"

Ennard lit up with shock and began stuttering non-understandable words. Baby giggled and silenced her friend. "Ennard, calm down I know you like her!" "B-But, how? Is it that obvious?" Ennard stuttered. "Well, kind of. You're with here almost all the time." Baby replied with a smile.

"Now, what did you need advice on again?" Baby asked. Ennard shifted his face plates and gave a quiet sigh. "Well, I feel like Y/N doesn't feel the same way about me. She's letting Yenndo sleep with us!" He explained. "Maybe she just wants to spend some time with him, he and Lolbit did fix Ballora after all." Baby assured with a kind smile as she stood up and returned back to the control desk. "Well, good night, Ennard, and don't worry. I'm sure Y/N has feelings for you, too."

"Thanks, Baby. Good night..." Ennard quietly replied as he headed for your room.