The Plan: Pt. 2

Yenndo, Lolbit, and Springtrap made their way to the Office. Once the trio were in, Lolbit switched on the monitors and allowed Springtrap to take a look at them. The rabbit's expression lighten into a sad smile. "Well... If it isn't Henry's old house..." The rabbit quietly said as his silver orbs repeatedly studied each screen with interest. Yenndo and Lolbit raised an eyebrow at the name. "Who's this Henry?" Lolbit questioned, sounding almost suspicious. Without taking his attention off the monitors, Springtrap replied. "He was a good man." The rabbit then turned to face the two as he continued. "I was designed by Henry. Infact, he made many animatronics, one of which was my stage partner, Fredbear..." Springtrap's expression saddened as he mentioned that name. "Henry owned a restaurant named after Fredbear, a diner. Many families went there, and that soon caught William's attention... William and Henry were like brothers, inseparable. At least, not until Henry found out about Williams treaturous deeds. He would use my suit as a disguise to lure children away from the show area, picking them off one by one..." Springtrap trailed off. Yenndo gave a sad look at what the rabbit was implying to. Lolbit's expression had loosened slightly as the rabbit spoke of his tragic backstory. The fox didn't want to pity the strange newcomer due to how suspicious he seemed, but his feelings got the best of him as Springtrap continued. "Henry was too heartbroken to accept the tragedies that happened at his resturaunt. He was even more shattered to find that the prime suspect was his lifelong friend, William. A few years went by, William was put in prision, and Henry continued his business with the diner. But one day, there was a birthday party, William's youngest sons' to be exact. I forgot the poor child's name, but he was Micheal's younger brother. Micheal and three of his friends were bullying the child because he was frightened of animatronics. But what was a simple joke turned into the loss of innocence; Micheal put the child into Fredbear's mouth... and... Fredbear bit down... He didn't realized the child was there, and neither did I because we were both put into stage mode at the time... But after that horrible accident, Henry had no choice but to take the two of us off stage... We were seperated. I was put into a storage closet, but I don't know what happened to Fredbear. I fear the worst for him... William's two remaining children, Micheal and Elizabeth, were placed under Henry's custody. This house you're seeing belonged to Henry before he went into business, but he loaned it out to William for quite a while, since he had children." Springtrap sighed and then furrowed his brow, almost as if he was angry and confused at the same time. "And somehow, William was released from prison, not long after the accident at the diner. But, not even the death of his youngest son ended his rein of terror. He came looking for my suit, and found it. But when he did, the souls of his victims somehow came back to haunt him. William was terrified out of his mind and thought he could scare them off if he used my suit. But he wasn't so clever. My springlocks tripped, and William was impelled with all the mechanical devices that layered my insides. He died in a matter of seconds-" "Then how is that maniac still alive?" Lolbit interrupted. "...I don't know... A few years after he sat, rotting in my servos, William just...came back to life... He found a way out of my suit and left to finish his dirty work, which is why I'm here. I had no control over myself when William's body was trapped inside me, but now I do." Springtrap finished. Even the slightest mentioning of William's name seemed to be enough for the rabbit to growl with anger. Yenndo and Lolbit felt the same, but for different reasons.

"If William can't die, then how are we supposed to stop him?" Yenndo questioned as Lolbit turned off the three monitors. Springtrap turned to walk from his spot and out the door. "That's the second half of the plan, and I need everyone to hear it."

Baby had successfully reset the vent system. Ennard had retrieved his mask, due to you repeatedly joking about him being nude without it. But, after a while, the two of you had stopped arguing over the simple joke and talked about other things, until Bidy and Bab showed up. The two minitronics were so overjoyed to see you. They kept hugging your legs until you had agreed to play 'Mother May I' with them and the minireenas in Ballora's Gallery. But, nonetheless Baby and Ennard were relieved that you did. The minitronics would have freaked if they saw Springtrap.