Fight of The Night

Baby had let you stay with her and her friends since you were kicked out of your last place. You walked through Ballora Gallery, heading to your room when you were stopped by a scratchy, whirring sound. "...Ballora...?" You whispered, glancing through the darkness expecting to see the tall ballerina. A pair of eyes flickered to life, but you remembered that Ballora rarely open her eyes, noir were these eyes purple. They were a strange shade of blue. You gasped as the being slowly stepped, or limped, into the dim light.

It was Ennard.

He was studying your startled form. "...H-hey, Ennard... Um... I-I was just heading to my room." You stuttered. The animatronic let out a clicking sound as he moved to the side, allowing you to be on your way. You nervously smiled and walked past him. The endo continued walking to what looked like the breaker room. You stopped for a minute. 'Is Ennard by himself all the time? Do the other animatronics not like him?' You thought to yourself. You've never really talked to Ennard, let alone spent any time with him, but you sure didn't want him to be alone. Maybe it was time to get to know him some. "Hey, um... Ennard?" You called. The said animatronic stopped and looked back at you. "D-do you...want to come stay in my room...?" You asked. Ennard thought for a second, then slightly shifted his face plates and turned in your direction, walking back your way. You were delighted that he agreed to come with you, but you were also wondering what was wrong with his leg. Maybe a lock was lose or perhaps it was a bolt?

As the two of you continued the walk (you walking slow so Ennard wouldn't put to much pressure on his limping leg), a gurgling, growl was heard off to the side, causing you and Ennard to turn and look into the darkness. Two orange eyes suddenly opened and bolted your way. Out of the darkness, Funtime Foxy lunged and knocked you to the ground, pinning you underneath his large metal body, making you twist your ankle in the process. Before he could open his faceplates fully and full on attack you, Ennard dug his metal hands into the robotic fox's sides and threw him off of you. The fox quickly got back on his feet and just stared blankly at Ennard, who was standing in front of your injured form. The fox looked like he was paralyzed! Did he not see Ennard walking beside you? (Gah! Don't know how he didn't- Ennard's like 8 ft tall!) Funtime Foxy looked at your terrified form and slightly separated his faceplates, growling as he then stepped towards the two of you, ready to attack. Ennard let out an ear piercing screech as he lunged at the fox, the two colliding in a horrible fight. You watched in shock as Funtime Foxy tore the clown mask off of Ennard and threw it, the white mask unfortunately skidding to a stop right next to you. Quickly picking up the mask, your brain raced for an idea to help. You didn't know what to do! You tried to stand up to help Ennard but a huge amount of pain from your ankle pulled you right back down. You were about to scream for Baby, but the distant sound of an approaching music box silenced you.

Ballora suddenly spun past your form and collided with the two fighting animatronics, sending Funtime Foxy tumbling to a stop in front of you! You screamed and scooted back as the fox looked up at you and screeched, fully separating his metal faceplates. But before he could lay a finger on you, Ballora swiftly bent down and showed her 'friend' her eyes, which sent the fox scrambling and tripping over air to get away from her.

The ballerina then stood up and turned to you, her faceplates still open, which made you gasp in fear. Thankfully, she closed them, letting you know she meant no harm to you. You nodded in great thank-you as Ennard approached, looking to see if you were severely hurt. He and Ballora exchanged glances as they noticed your ankle was bruised and a little swollen. Sure they were robots, but they knew when someone was injured and your ankle surely was sprung. Ennard made a buzzing sound and then knelt down beside you as Ballora peacefully spun away. "No, Ennard... I-I can walk..." You said, gently brushing his metal hands away. You stood up, took a step and fell...well Ennard caught you, actually. "Ennard, your leg is bad enough... Carrying me isn't going to help it get better..." You protested. Ennard let out a whirring, clicking sound and carefully picked you up. Even though he was injured as well, he stayed strong and carried you to your room, with the help of you giving him directions of course.

He gently sat you on your bed and turned on your lamp, his blue eyes then blinked and moved all around, studying your room. You had many things that seemed to interest him, especially your fish tank and hamster cage. He limped over to the hamster cage and looked in it. But your hamster was snoozing away in his hidey-house. Ennard then limped over to your fish tank, knelt down and watched the aquatic animals swim to and fro, making bubbles as they went. You then remembered that you were holding his mask. "Oh, um, Ennard? Here's your mask..." You said, snapping the animatronic out of his fish-bound concentration. He looked at you and then glanced down at the mask, gently taking it and putting it back on his face with a 'click'. "And...thanks... For saving me back there... And for carrying me back to my room." You said, rubbing your arm nervously. Ennard seemed to have froze or something. You were about to reach over and tap him on the shoulder but he blinked. He was processing your words. They were something he's never heard before-or anything that has never been said to him before. He then looked at you and wiggled his ears, signaling that he was happy and was saying 'Your welcome'. You giggled and did the eyebrow wave, which made him release a little laugh-like gurgle. You then remembered the fish tank. "Oh, yeah! Ennard these are aquarium fish. The ones with the bubble looking eyes are called Black Maors, the little adorable ones that are chubby and have double tail fins are called Fan-Tailed Goldfish and that small, long, grey fish with the white spots and long whisker thingies on it's face is called a Bushymouth Catfish or an Algae Eater." You explained. Ennard gave a fascinated nod and then heard the quiet squeaking of a wheel.

He turned around to notice a small, fluffy, orange and white animal in the cage from earlier, running on a circle thingy. Not knowing that it was a hamster, Ennard limped over to the cage and looked inside, curiously. The hamster stopped, looked up at Ennard and then continued it's running. "Hold on, Ennard." You said as you scooted over to your nightstand and carefully pulled your hamster cage closer to you. You reached in the cage and gently took your hamster out, mentioning for Ennard to sit beside you. He did as you asked and watched you take some hamster food and treats from your drawer. The animatronic took mental notes on how you fed your small, fluffy friend as it sat on your lap and stuffed it's cheeks. "This is my hamster, Kevin. He's a Teddy Bear Hamster. He's more active at night and early in the morning. That circle thing in his cage is called a hamster wheel. When he's not outside of his cage, he runs on that to get exercise." You said, putting a Yogurt Hamster treat in Ennard's hand to feed to Kevin. The animatronic let out a soft purring sound as Kevin crawled into his hand and ate the treat. Ennard was very fascinated by the small rodent, but what he thought was even more fascinating was the fact that you knew so much about your pets, much more than a robot would know. He carefully handed Kevin back to you and you sat him back in his decorative cage as the hamster took a drink from his water bottle and went back to happily running on his wheel.