Repair = Reinstated

You watched trees and cars pass as Henry drove along the dark, two lane road. The headlights on the old red and black dually provided some dull light, and you'd assumed that the high beam bulbs needed to be changed. Peering over pass the steering wheel, you'd noticed a small pull-button. The headlight switch. Odd... You'd never seen a switch like that before in a vehicle. You glanced to Henry. "Uhm, Mr. Henry. This truck... How old is it?" Came your whispered question. Ennard had fallen asleep against the window and you didn't want to wake him. Henry abruptly glanced at you and then back to the road. He stiffled a laugh. "Oh, dear- Old wouldn't be the appropriate word to describe this fossil! It was made back in 87'. I've had it a long time. Good truck, though. The one-ton axel allows me to haul all of this." Henry gestured to the large golden bear, rabbit, and endoskeleton occupying his covered tail bed. The man then made a turn onto a small dirt road. You gave a smile and glanced back at the three: Yenndo had dozed off, Springtrap was half awake, pressed against his golden friends chest, and Fredbear was still holding the rabbit close against him, his chin resting between the others ears. The sight made your already existing smile grow. 30 years was a long wait for the two to be reunited. You'd turned to face forward once more, before glancing over to the snoozing endo beside you. You sighed, thankful that he was safe- That all of them were safe. William was defeated, Wolf was deactivated, and the other four animatronics... Well... They were back to normal, according to what happened after Wolf was 'broken'.

Henry had made another turn. This time through a field and onto a gravel road. You'd remembered running through this field a day ago. You were being chased- Running for your life. But this time, you were returning for a whole different reason. Henry had railed a bump in the road, causing the truck to jump abruptly. You heard a pained hiss from Springtrap in the back, which caused Henry to cringe. "Oh, sorry, SpringBonnie... I didn't see that bump there. But, we're here." The truck slowed after passing a mailbox. It came to a complete stop before Henry placed it in park and then pulled the keys, placing them in his pocket. You turned to unbuckle Ennards seat belt, which sprung up and whipped past his face. The endo jolted awake and grunted. His eyes darted around before landing on you. A tired smile drew across his face. "Hiii..." He yawned. You laughed and playfully nudged his arm as Henry stepped out of the truck to open the bed doors. "Wake up, goofball- We're here!" You unbuckled your seat belt and slid out of the cab, following Ennard. And boy, was it cold. Henry opened the bed doors and allowed the three animatronics to step out. Yenndo gave a yawn and a stretch before stepping aside to avoid Fredbear unintentionally backing into him as he helped Springtrap to his feet. Yenndo frowned as the rabbit staggered and braced his hand against the truck for balance, shivering at the cold temperature of the gusty air. He was getting weaker... Henry had took notice of it, which was backed by a worried glance from Fredbear. Henry closed the bed doors and mentioned for the three to follow him as he strode up to the house and up the porch steps, you and Ennard following as well. He opened the front door and allowed you all to step inside. And not a moment later, the man mentioned for Springtrap and Fredbear to follow him. "I'll see what I can do about that Power Module. You three stay put here where it's warm. There's some snacks in the fridge, blankets in the hallway closet, and a comfy couch right there. Make yourselves at home." Came Henry's quick but warm welcome. He then turned to go tend to Springtrap. You assumed he had a small workshop somewhere connected to the house. It seemed fairly big- Even big enough for a... Fireplace? That's odd... You'd never noticed it was there before. You shivered with longing after realizing the two metal holders were lacking firewood... But soon disregarded the thought. Ennard had grabbed some of the blankets and wrapped one around you, then tossed one over for Yenndo to catch. The bear endo frowned with a quirked brow. "Hm... No love for your buddy, huh?" He teased. Ennard smiled and tiredly shrugged as he plopped down onto the couch, swinging his feet over the arm rest. "Aw, you poor baby... Would you like a goodnight kiss, too?~" He joked. Yenndo cringed at that and rolled his eyes playfully. "No thank you."