Old Foe

You forced yourself to listen to Funtime Freddy's story. This man that he was telling you about was a terrible human being. Funtime Freddy was telling you everything about the man, but he just couldn't remember his name. You paused the bear for a second and then spoke in a soft voice. "W-was he the one that beat you?" You questioned. A frightened expression covered Funtime Freddy's face, followed by him nodding. You frowned with dismay. "Why did he do this to you?" The bear lowered his head with a shaky sigh. "I-I don't know. I don't even remember him coming into my stage area..." He replied, falling silent afterwords. Not wanting to cause any alarm, you fell silent as well. You didn't need Funtime Freddy having a panic attack, especially after what he just witnessed. To keep the bear calm, you glanced around your room for something that would ease his tension.

You stood up and walked to your closet. You opened the door and switched on the light, glancing around for something that would distract the bear from his worries.

'Hmmm... My old ventriloquist doll? No, it'll make him worry about BonBon. My coin collection? Wait, I still have that? No, not that either. Hmmm... Oh! Here we go!'

You smiled with joy and then grabbed a coloring book from the shelf. You dusted it off and flipped through the pages to see if you'd colored everything. "Huh... I've never even colored in this thing before..." You said out loud. Funtime Freddy raised his head at your soft voice. "Hm?" He asked. You looked out from the closet and then smiled after realising that he heard you. "Oh, um, I was just thinking out loud. Have you ever colored before? Like, in a coloring book or anything?" You asked as you dug through your drawers for a pack of colored pencils. Funtime Freddy thought for a minute and then shook his head. "I don't think I ever have. Is it fun to color?" Funtime Freddy questioned as you sat the coloring book and colored pencils on the bed. You then grabbed two thin books from your desk and sat them on the bed as well. "Yeah, it's really fun to color! Here, you can pick out a coloring page, and these books are to press on so it'll be easier to color." You explained as the bear flipped through the coloring book. He smiled with delight as he found a picture of a kitten playing with a yarn ball. He carefully tore the page from the book, handing the book to you afterwards. You smiled as the bear joyfully began to color his chosen picture. You then flipped through the coloring book and found a picture of a frog sitting on top of a lillypad, so you decided to color it.

But how could you possibly color when you were trying not to laugh?

Funtime Freddy was coloring the kitten pink and purple! A chuckle slipped your lips, causing Funtime Freddy to look at you. "What?" You gave a big smile and then gestured to his picture. "I've never seen a pink and purple cat before!" You giggled. Funtime Freddy glanced down at his picture and then gave a chuckle as well. "Haha, me neither, I geuss!"

After the two of you had finished coloring, you took the art supplies and sat them on your desk. While you were doing that, Funtime Freddy had made his way over to your fish aquarium and was awing at all the beautiful fish that you had. He didn't exactly know the types that they were, but he thought that they were all amazing. You gave a smile and then walked over to the bear. As he watched the fish, you studied him some. Ever since he was... abused... he had been acting friendly, not hostile like he did before. It made your mind wonder. "Would you like to feed the fish, Funtime Freddy?" You asked. The bear turned to you with a wide, joyful smile, as well as nodding his head repeatedly. You smiled and then grabbed your little container of fish food from the tank stand's shelf. "Ok, don't give them too much, just a pinch." You said. Funtime Freddy gave an understanding nod and then pinched a small amount of fish food. He sprinkled it into the tank and was amazed at how the fish just gulped up the colorful flakes. It made him giggle with joy. "Your fish are so cool, Y/N! And I love all the pretty tank decorations, too! Speaking of which, how did you even get them down here?" The bear questioned. "Well, when I was moving in with you guys, I had just bought them, so I just sat up the tank and poured them in there. Baby was a little shocked that I had pets, but she was ok with them." You explained.