Ashes

You ducked as dirt was unintentionally flung in your direction. Fredbear had made multiple attempts to dig underneath the tin gate, but to no avail. It was thicker and deeper than what he'd originally thought. He sneezed dirt from his nose and then shook himself off, sending dirt flying everywhere once more. You shielded your eyes from the stray grains of earth and then peered up at the large bear awaiting words. Fredbear only sighed. "Well... It seems we won't be digging our way in... That gate must go down for a ways. No matter how deep I dig, that tin is riding my tail." He sadly spoke. You gave a disappointed sigh and slunked your shoulders. Your eyes trailed off to spot the many, many attempts that the bear had made at an entrance. But they all had the same outcome- Nothing. Fredbear half-heartedly dusted his large paws off on his fur and then paused to peer around. He was thinking. "We've walked halfway around this place with no luck of spotting any doors. William may have completely barricaded himself in there..." He mumbled. Fredbear began a slow pace along the tin wall, his ruby gaze staring along the metal barricade as he went. You followed suit. "...But... If we can find a piece of tin that's misplaced or bent..." Fredbear came to an abrupt stop and then hastily strode backwards- Almost plowing over you. You stumbled out of the way just in time to avoid having the large animatronics foot stepping on yours. You gasped. "Hey! Fredbear..." You'd glanced up at the frozen animatronic after he had fell silent. His eyes widened as his ears lowered, his ruby gaze staring through a thin break in the wall.

"...Freddy..." He breathed.

Freddy laid under a small shed. He'd rested his frame against the metal wall behind him. His system ached with trauma from when Wolf had attacked him. The scene had caused a stir amongst the other three. They'd distanced themselves almost- Either from fear of being attacked next or from sympathy for their brown allie. Either way, Freddy couldn't tell which it was... Foxy had occasionally made a quick visit, glancing at Freddy for a moment and then slowly stalking off. By the way the fox held his ears low, Freddy knew that he held some kind of guilt for not helping him fend off the wolf. His shoulder was in shreds almost, a large chunk of it missing. The bear knew that trying to stop the horrible canine was an awful idea, but he could only hope that it'd bought those two endos some time...

Freddy pressed himself against the cool wall and took a deep inhale, and then exhaled. His blue eyes glanced at the other two, who were stalking about, before they slipped shut. Bonnie was on patrol, and Wolf... Well, he was pursuing Ennard and Yenndo...

'I hope you two escape this awful place...'

Freddy groaned and then inhaled the cool night air. But there was something that made his eyes open. A smell. A familiar smell. It was the faintest scent of ginger... Freddy slowly craned his head towards the direction of the aroma and inhaled once more, attempting to track the scent. It lead towards the wall. Freddys blue gaze lingered on a thin break in the tin. For a moment he thought he'd seen something staring back at him, but it had vanished. He must've been hallucinating... After Wolf had bit into his shoulder, he had been having vision cutouts. And his nose had been catching onto strange scents, some that he knew weren't even there. He must've been hallucinating those red eyes and the smell of ginger... The bears head lowered and then turned to stare at the deep wound at his shoulder. He could've cringed at the large gash if he hadn't of continued his staring. Something on his endoskeleton caught his eyes- And it made him go completely blank. There was a small black disk on his inner frame- And it was cracked. Freddys gaze went wide. 'The Power Module...It's broken...' The small black disk sparked as it sat mauled in its place on Freddys endoskeleton. The red power indicator on it blinked dully, indicating that it would soon quit working- And that it would no longer have control over him, or full control, anyway. That made the bear question if those eyes from before were actually there or not... Freddy glanced back over to the small break in the wall and then glanced over to his two allies. They were busy tearing up an old car, too busy to notice that the bear had gotten up and stalked over to the wall, hiding himself behind a pile of drum barrels. Freddy raised his head to look through the break, almost reeling backwards when another pair of eyes raised to meet his own from the other side. Freddy froze when he saw a golden bear gazing back at him.