The Plan

You led the way as Yenndo and Springtrap, once again, struggled to move Ennard to your room. The three of you had made it into Ballora's Gallery by using a few hidden doors instead of using the vents. That was when you stopped them from going any further. Yenndo grunted with strain and exhaustion at your lack of movement. "Y/N, what's the holdup?" The endoskeleton asked through gritted teeth as he struggled to keep Ennard's lower half off the ground. You immediately shushed him, causing him and Springtrap to raise an eyebrow questioningly. "Guys, we can't take him to my room. Ballora will be in her gallery." Springtrap huffed with frustration at your words. He was also struggling to hold Ennard's limp body off the ground. "Y/N, sweetheart, have you any clue how heavy your friend is?" The rabbit groaned tiredly. You then turned and began heading back the way you came. "Ballora will freak out if she sees you, Springtrap, and she's very hygienic. Not to be rude, but you're not the cleanest animatronic. We need to take Ennard to Circus Control instead." You explained. Springtrap and Yenndo exchanged an exhausted glance and then continued to follow you to Circus Control.

You sped walked into the familiar room with a happy smile on your face. You hadn't even noticed that you were a few yards ahead of Springtrap and Yenndo. Your eyes skimmed the room until they landed on a way too familiar female clown. It was Baby. She was currently resetting the vent systems when she was suddenly pulled into a hug by something slightly shorter than her, the suddeness of it causing her to gasp with shock. She looked down and was relieved to see you hugging her side. "...Y/N, w...what are you doing here- Why aren't you with..." Baby had fell silent as she looked up and saw Yenndo walk through the door, as well as another animatronic. She almost screeched with alarm as she saw the two set Ennard's body down beside the entrance door. Baby gently pushed you behind herself and glared at Yenndo. "What are you doing?! Ennard could wake up at any moment, and you brought him here, as well as Y/N! Are you trying to get her killed?" Baby cried. Yenndo opened his mouth to explain, but he just fell to his knees, heaving from exhaustion. Baby ignored the tired endoskeleton and then looked at Springtrap, her glare making the rabbit stiffen with discomfort. Before the angry clown could walk over to Springtrap, you grabbed her hand and held her back. "Baby, wait! He's not a danger to us-" "They've brought Ennard here! He could wake at any moment, and when he does, he'll crave nothing but destruction!" The female clown replied. She turned to walk towards Springtrap once more, but you pulled her back again. "Baby, they took the module out of him!" You said.

Baby paused for a moment and then looked back down at you with a confused expression. "...How?" That was when Springtrap gathered the courage to speak up. "W-well, you see, I just simply...chipped the Power Module from his chest frame where it was attached..." He stuttered. Baby glanced at Springtrap with an uneasy expression. "Who are you?" She asked. "My name's Springtrap. Listen, I'm just here to help all of you..." You could tell that the female clown didn't really approve of Springtrap's presence. Her eyes were half way squinted, as if she was denying the rabbits words. "Baby, he really did remove the module. I was there when he did it, Yenndo helped him." You said. Baby was silent for a moment, then she gave a low sigh and loosened her angry expression. She didn't want to believe Springtrap's words, or not until you had said something. She glanced at you with an assuring smile and then returned her attention to the mechanical rabbit. "...Alright... I apologise for my negative attitude, Springtrap. There's just been so much going on lately..." Springtrap nodded in understanding and walked up to Baby, offering to shake her hand. She hesitantly did so and then introduced herself as you walked out from behind her and over to Yenndo. The endoskeleton was tiredly sitting against the wall. His eyes were closed until he had heard your soft footsteps approach. "Are you ok, Yenndo?" You softly asked. The endoskeleton gave an exhausted nod as a reply. You then bent down and gave him a hug. "Thanks for helping Springtrap with getting that module out of Ennard, and for carrying him here." You quietly said. Yenndo smiled once more and hugged you back. "Aww, c'mon, you know I'd help you with anything!" He replied.