A Walk in the Park

The four of you walked through the Control Module and then proceeded through the long, narrow hallway, soon approaching the long forgotten elevator. Springtrap took a moment to reset the elevator's breaker, causing the lights to flicker to life inside of it, followed by the door sliding open. "Well, looks like Lolbit repaired it after all... Are all of you ready?" Springtrap asked. You and Ennard nodded while Yenndo gave an unsure shrug. The endoskeleton was nervous about going back to the surface, even though he basically knew everything there was to know about it. With everyone's approval, Springtrap then turned and walked into the elevator, the three of you following close behind him. The doors slid shut, and up the machine traveled.

The ascending elevator traveled along rather slowly. It shook and jerked, which made you somewhat nervous, and the flashing lights made it all the worse. Springtrap wasn't the slightest bit bothered by all the elevator's rucus. He just simply stood facing the door, his hands held elegantly behind his back as he patiently waited for noisy trip to end. You glanced over to Yenndo to see how he was taking the small trip. Your worried expression soon curved into a smile as you held back a laugh. Yenndo was slightly hunched over with one hand against the wall, his other hand was clutched to his stomach while his face was twisted into a nauseous frown. Ennard noticed you giggling and before he could ask what you were laughing at, he looked over to Yenndo, soon laughing himself. Yenndo's ear twitched as he heard the two of you, causing him to look your way. The endoskeleton grumbled as he realized the two of you were laughing at him. "What? This is nauseating..."

About five minutes later, the elevator jolted to a stop. The flashing lights shut off and the metal doors screeched open with a loud, buzzing sound once again. The four of you stepped out of the elevator and into another building, this one being much smaller than the previous location. The new area looked old but it was rather clean. Springtrap turned to the three of you and began speaking. "I'm not certain if any of you remember this place, but it used to be the check-in office for the employees." He explained. You weren't too familiar with the office, but you remember passing through the small building when you first came here. You paid it no mind, though. The four of you proceed through a small hallway, and then reached a glass door. You gave a small, delighted gasp as you saw snow covering the ground outside. It wasn't very deep, just enough to cover most of the grass that layered the ground, and maybe even your foot if you were to step in it. Baby must not have known that it had snowed. Aside from that, some colorful letters that were plastered on the entrance side of the door caught your attention. Even though they were backwards from where you were standing, you could still read them. 'Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental' is what it had read, but you noticed that the letters had became a little chipped and faded over the years. Springtrap lingered past you and pushed the door open, allowing you, Ennard, and Yenndo to go before himself.

The outside air was cold, but you had a jacket to protect you from the chilly, winter weather. As you walked, you guessed that it was sometime in the afternoon hour, which meant that it would be getting colder by nightfall. You paused for a moment and then looked to Ennard, who was currently stomping his feet in the snow with interest. "You guys won't get cold, will you?" You asked, your soft voice breaking Ennard's concentration. He looked at you and smiled reassuringly. "Of course not. Me and Yenndo are both endoskeletons, which means we can produce our own heat since we don't have suits." "Yeah, don't worry, Y/N, we'll keep ourselves warm." Yenndo added as the two walked ahead of you. You then glanced at Springtrap. The rabbit was looking around, deciding on a route to take. He noticed you looking at him and paused to give you his attention. "Yes?" He questioned. "Oh, I was just wondering if the cold weather bothered you?" You replied. The rabbit registered a small smile of assurance. "Well, not really. The fur on my suit is like a jacket. But my ears get a little chilly, or what's left of them anyway." He chuckled. You gave an informed smile as a reply and then turned to catch up with Ennard and Yenndo, Springtrap slowly walking along as well.