Project Eliminate

Ennard kicked and thrashed in his captors' large hands. Bonnie struggled to keep him in his grasps. Chica handled Yenndo with mere ease. The poor endo was more than terrified at what William had said- He was going to dismantle them and use their parts for his wicked experiments. Yenndo stumbled along as Chica forced him to continue walking. He swiveled his head in Ennards direction, his golden eyes wide with fear. "E-Ennard, where are they taking us?!" He cried out. Ennard pushed back against the large rabbit that kept forcing him forward. He tried ramming himself into the animatronic but was stopped when Bonnie had twisted his arm, causing the endo to immediately stop his attempts. He exclaimed painfully and then finally peered over to Yenndo, his pale blue eyes burning with rage. "I don't know where they're taking us! But William has another thing coming when I get my hands on him!" He spat. Yenndo almost flinched at the endos angry tone- Ennard was mad. Bonnie had spotted a figure approaching from ahead, and he let out a low growl at the familiar animatronic. The figure was none other than the large grey wolf... Yenndo coward at the large males approach, while Ennard eyed him angrily. The canine took notice of their actions and just grinned teasingly. "Well, well, well... Yenndo and Ennard. How nice to see the two of you again. I see you've gotten acquainted with Chica and Bonnie already. And I'm assuming you've already met Freddy as well, hmhm... And Foxy's yet to be introduced. But we'll have to save that for later- He's on guard dog duty." The animatronic drawled. He eyed Ennard for a moment before his attention landed on Yenndo. The endos fear was way too easy not to take notice of. And that kept the wolfs attention on him. "Oh, Yenndo..." The canine pent his ears back and smiled crookedly as he approached the now trembling endoskeleton. Ennard tried jumping at the wolf, but to no avail. He snarled threateningly. "Leave him alone!" The wolf let out a harsh snarl as he snapped his fangs at the bold male. "QUIET! If you want your friend to last as long as you will, then you'll stay out of this, clown!" He snarled. Ennard glared spitefully at the animatronic and then backed off- For his friends sake. The wolf hummed smugly and then returned his attention back to his 'target'. "Anyways... Now that Ennard's out of the way... I'm intrigued to see what you might be capable of..." Yenndo swallowed hard at the wolfs cruel tone. He didn't know what the wolf meant, but he was scared stiff at the moment. His voice broke as he spoke. "...W...W-what do you m-mean...?" He stuttered. The wolf laughed and then leaned down to be face to face with the smaller male, ignoring his question. And seeing the endo cowar was delighting to him. "Ha! Not much, I suppose- You appear to almost be shaken off of your own frame! But..." He lowered his tone and grinned, showing off his long white fangs. One could've thought that Yenndos circuits had malfunctioned by the way his golden eyes widened at seeing the sets of sharp teeth, and so close to his face at that. "...I'd seen how you attacked Bonnie back there... Protecting that human. I have to say, I didn't expect you to be the one to put up a fight... But your friend here..." The wolfs piercing blue eyes rolled over to settle on Ennard. The endo showed no fear as the canine stalked over to and stood before him. The wolf smiled at his angered expression. "...I know you can do some damage... More than Yenndo could." Ennard growled at that. "Then you'd better hope I don't get free, because you're right next to William when I do!" He hissed. The wolfs eyes widened the slightest at that, either because he was actually surprised at Ennards bold attitude, or because it delighted him. Well, he didn't have anything to worry about right now because the endo was being held hostage at the moment. The canine grinned crookedly. "Aw, no need to be so rude, Ennard. Hmhmm... I do understand that you're quite upset right now, after what Springtrap had done... And I don't blame you." The large grey animatronic studied Ennards facial expression for a moment as he continued to speak, knowing good and well that he was getting at him. "If I were tricked into a short demise, I'd be quite mad as well. So why don't you lend that anger of yours to the one who caused it?~" Ennard fell silent as the grey canine turned to leave, but the animatronic had called over his shoulder before he had fully disappeared into the dark. "Oh, and more thing... The two of you may just call me 'Wolf'."