Charles Leclerc - Often

CONTAINS A LOT OF OD SMUT NSFW WARNING CAUSE IT IS CHARLES

Often

The live music was loud and blaring through your ears. You had requested a few songs and enjoyed drinks while you waited for the band to get to your request.

Charles stood up from the table to head towards the crowded bar. "Need anything, mon amour?" He looked at you.

You lifted your cup and smiled. "Another?" He nodded at you and walked towards the corner of the room. He knew you had a tolerance like no other and could outdrink him on any occasion. It was just humorous to him at this point.

"Are you excited for your trip?" Your friend asked from across the table.

"Oh, so excited. Charles and I haven't been able to get away for a long time. It's much needed." You sat in your bar stool day dreaming about the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and how you were about to spend weeks out there on the relaxing water.

Your friend took another sip of her drink. "I'm insanely jealous. Too bad Pierre and I can't tag along." She frowned.

"Next time, I promise. We'll plan a trip just the four of us." You both started laughing. "Or better yet, just the two of us. Girls trip."

After a few more laughs, Charles walked up to your table with a drink in each hand. Pierre followed with the same. "Thank you," you smiled at your boyfriend as he handed you another. You couldn't remember how many this had been but you were feeling good and really enjoying yourself.

You sat all the way back in your barstool, but kept your drink at the table. This was the best possible solution to avoid drinking too quickly. Every time you needed a sip, you had to scoot yourself closer to the table, take a sip, and sit back. It was working pretty well.

Charles leaned over and spoke in your ear over the sound of the loud music. "I'm going to need you to stop doing that."

You looked at him, confused. "What am I doing?"

He waved his hand around. "This." He leaned in closer again. "You keep rocking your hips back and forth and it's driving me crazy."

You sat up and moved yourself closer to the table, rocking your hips at a painfully slow, yet discreet, pace. Your eyes found his and his focus was solely on you, sipping the remains of your drink.

"Anyone want another drink?" You asked the table as you hopped out of your seat.

"I'm good, I think I'm ready to head home soon actually. Pretty long day," Charles said.

Your friend scoffed. "Nonsense, it's only 11 o'clock."

Charles looked at her with his head hung, then back at you. "Fine. One more drink." He looked at Pierre. "See, this is what we have to deal with."

You waited in the line for drinks and returned to your table. As soon as you scooted back in your barstool, Charles leaned over. "This is our last round of drinks. I'm going to need to take you home after this one." You didn't look over at him. You just kept your eyes straight ahead and smiled.

After more casual conversation with Pierre and his girlfriend, Charles called the car home. He took your hand and lead you out of the bar after leaving a hefty tip for the bartender.

Sliding into the back seat of the car, he acknowledged the driver and then went silent. You followed in after him, sliding across the seats. Your short sundress rode up creating friction between your clit and the car seats. You let out a soft moan, but ignored it, hoping no one else heard you. That was not the case.