Brownies - Daniel Ricciardo

You loved baking. It was the perfect stress reliever after a long day of work or being out with friends. You just turned up the music and got on with it.

Today was no different. Chocolate brownies were on the calendar so brownies it was. You sing away to the empty house as you take out the ingredients. What you didn't know is that as you were having the performance of a lifetime into your wooden spoon, the music had drowned out the Cats were meowing about Daniel being home.

When he heard the music he instantly knew you were in the kitchen. 80s playlist blasting as you made something else he just had to break his diet with. He chuckles to himself as he watches you tie your apron and shuffle about in your socks. Quickly he takes out his phone to catch some photos before you get all embarrassed and refuse. Once he has taken them he pretends he is just walking in and comes to hug you.

"Dan can you set a timer for 15 minutes," you ask him as you place the brownies in the oven. He accepts and you both sit at the table while waiting. You are in the middle of telling him about your day when the timer on his phone goes off. Daniel quickly stops it so the ringing doesn't annoy either of you. That's when you see his lock screen.

"Why are you so obsessed with me? Boy, I wanna know" you sing as you remove the brownies from the oven and leave them to cool on the side. "No, but seriously if you hadn't told me you loved me, I'd call you a stalker," you say pressing the home button on his phone, illuminating the screen, and slightly nudging it towards him with your two fingers. Ric  just groans and laughs at you. "What can I say, you looked like you were in your element. Plus they are good photos don't lie," he states raising his eyebrows. "Mmmm might steal them for insta." you say narrowing your eyes at him and sitting back at the table. "Ahhhhh now you like them" your sweetheart boyfriend says which makes you chuckle and lean in to kiss him.

"Well I would like to