ADRENALINE DRAIN SESSION - Daniel Ricciardo

Warning: NSFW. 18+, Minors DNI, wrap it up before you click to read, sex( unprotected ofc)

You were in Mclaren's garage watching your boyfriend Daniel race when they suddenly had engine trouble and had to retire the car. You started to get nervous since it was the first time you were present on a "bad day" for Daniel and you didn't know what to do to cheer him up.

You watched him get out of his car while the Netflix camera chased him. "Fuuuuck" Daniel screamed. You had never seen him like this, he was always the smiley joker but right now there was no sight of that man you knew. You jump in your place as he walks past you to his room and doubt about following him.

After 1 minute you took a deep breath, counted to 3, and headed for his room. You didn't bother in knocking and just carefully slide inside. Once inside, you saw Daniel with his naked torso, with both hands resting on his desk, his back facing you, breathing heavily. He had pulled his jumpsuit down to his waist and his shirt was thrown on the bed.

He hadn't noticed you so you decided to slowly approach him. "Dan .." you said while gently resting your hand on his shoulder. You feel him tense under your touch "No.." Your heart sank. You hated seeing him like this and more you hated feeling useless and not being able to help him. "What can I do to help you? Talk to me " you said trying to spin him around He took a deep breath and turned to you. The moment your eyes connected you felt a wave of heat go through your body.

Daniel had a dark and penetrating gaze that made you freeze in place. It was the first time you felt his eyes go through you and your body was reacting to it You only kept his gaze to be mesmerized by his eyes, darker than usual. He raised his hand to your face to gently tuck a strand of hair behind your ear and let his hand rest on your cheek.

"Oh y / n there's nothing you can do. I have still so much adrenaline running through my body it's not a good time to talk" he said calmly but you could see that he was restraining himself.

You nod to yourself and while doing that you focused your attention on Daniel's crotch and his apparently awake member. And a thought crosses your mind.

You look at him. "I can help you," you said on a whisper

"What?" He said.

You cleared your throat and repeat "I can help you" this time your eyes travel from his to his crotch.

Daniel followed your eyes and a light smile appeared in the corner of his mouth "It won't be a gentle one" Daniel said looking at you. His breathing had started to accelerate just like yours. "I know," you said looking straight into his eyes and giving him the reassurance of what you wanted to do.

Within less than a second Daniel push you against the wall and started kissing you fiercely. You tried to entwine your hands in his hair but he raised them above your head as his pelvis pressed you further against the wall. "No touching"

"Ahh" you gasped for air and Daniel took the opportunity to put his tongue in your mouth. After a few minutes, you both had your lips puffy and red. Daniel took no time to undress you to leave you alone with your underwear and he finished removing his suit.

"Kneel," he said in a demanding voice. You did what he ordered by leveling yourself in front of his crotch. His member clearly throbbing inside his boxers.

You began to slowly lower his boxers never taking your eyes off his and once down you ran your hands over his thighs and gently licked the tip of his cock.

He closed his eyes and cursed under his breath. You did it again enjoying the effect you were causing until he grabs a hand full and of your hair to stop you.

"Don't fucking tease" you feel his hand relax a little but still keeps holding your hair.

You grab his cock with your hand and started sucking on it by circling each part with your tongue. "Fuck that feels so good ". He set the pace by lightly pushing your head. You alternate between looking at him and his magnificent cock. He began to move his hips faster and faster "fuck yes" he said biting his lips. He was trying to be quiet because of the place you were. The walls weren't very thin and there were people around all the time.

You started to feel how his member hardened and you added your hand stroking him where you couldn't take him. "Ooh please stop babe I really want to fuck you" You ignored it and kept swirling your tongue around his cock. "I said stop". He grabbed your hair tightly but without hurting you and you came out of your trance to look at him. He stood you up and you licked your lips. "Now..are you going to be a good girl and ride me?".

You nodded. "Use your words baby" "Yes, I will ride you daddy" ... you have never ever called him that!! You didn't know why that came out of your mouth but the smirk on Daniel's face indicated that he fancy the comment.

He sits on the bed and you sit on top of him each leg on his sides. He brought his hand up to your wet entrance and began to make small circles on your clitoris "hmm so wet..so ready to take daddy's cock" he emphasizes the word daddy and you suppress a smile. All sudden he inserted two fingers inside of you making you moan and with his other hand he covered your mouth. "We have to be quiet now, we don't want anyone to find us." You bite your lips and nodded.

You position your entrance with his cock and in one fast onslaught, he was inside you. You threw your head back and began to move your hips in a circular way. Both of Daniel's hands caressed from your waist to your breasts. It didn't take long before they were both on the edge.

"Look at you baby girl, ridding my cook, helping daddy get rid of his adrenaline" He hit that spot on you that made your entire body go crazy "Fuck right there daddy I'm so close".

"I know baby" He brought his hand to your pussy and began to stimulate your clit. You threw your head back at the contact. His thrusts began to slow down "look at me when you come," he demanded. You focused your eyes on him and suddenly nothing else matters there were he and you "God Dan I can't... I'm gonna .."

"Come around me  I got you" and you feel a wash of pleasure ran over you and Daniel's climax came after yours.

You leaned forward and bit Daniel's shoulder to suppress your moan.

After a few seconds, you look at Daniel and saw a glimpse of his smile. "Hey..there you are" He looks at you a little bit confuse before kissing you in a tender way. "Thank you y / n. Hope you had enjoyed your short stay at the garage today"

"Anytime," you said and wink at him and laugh. "Besides... I wouldn't mind having another adrenaline drain session whether it is a bad day or a good one."

Daniel smiles. "Oh I bet you wouldn't. Let's root for the good ones though".