First night - Daniel Ricciardo

You had your first date with Daniel, it was a nice evening, a little bit chilly for an autumn night and the rain was slowly falling making the light of street lamps reflect on the road as Daniel was driving you home. You went for a nice dinner in a small restaurant, very cosy, He did everything right, he picked you up at 7pm, he was a true gentleman always caring for you, even now giving you his coat for you to cover your naked legs cause he saw you were cold, putting the heater on in the car. That coat he was wearing made him look like a model and you had to admit he left you breathless. You dressed nice for him but didn't expect him to do the same because it was a simple diner and as he specified " it's chill no worries there ". Well for no worries he dressed like it meant so much more and that thought made you blush, thankfully the warm coming from the car heater was hitting you on the front which could make the blush look like it was the hot air caressing your skin.

The ride home was quiet but it was a nice quiet, like this evening, it was natural yet not embarrassing at all when you both stop talking just to admire each other. You were admiring him right now, him focusing on the road, his veiny hand on the shift gear, the other one on the wheel, his face lighting up every time you were passing a street light, shadow and light mixing perfectly to reveal how sharp his jaw was and make you imagine how his beard would feel on your skin, making you lose track of time by the daydream.

He pulls the car in front of your home, turning the engine off before looking at you,waiting for you to come back to reality. Seeing that you weren't ready yet to put a foot back on earth, he clears his throat.

We home, he says in a soft voice barely audible, he didn't want to let you go yet and it was unwillingly that he opened his door and came to open yours, giving you a hand to help you get out of the car. As you do so he took his coat and you thought he would put it back on since it was raining, but he didn't, instead he put it on your shoulder and with his hands he made a little umbrella over your head until you arrived at your door.

" We are here", you break looking at him finally after watching your step in the hallway and stairs. His hair was a little bit wet, showing nice curls falling on his forehead and some drops of water were gently waiting on his cheek for you to push them away. You did without noticing putting your thumb on his cheek to slowly caress the drop away. As you realise what you just did, his hands embraced him on top of yours, taking it and intertwining your fingers.

" I had a great night", his voice was like honey, soft and delicate and sweet. You wanted more, you wanted to hear him talk to you more. " It was a beautiful evening" you confirmed.

" You know the rain makes it even better .. " he tells you. " Why is that ? ''You questioned him curiously, tilting your head to the side.

" Because that raindrop on your lips right now is a perfect excuse you for me to kiss you goodnight " his eyes were only focusing on them as he said it, but this time he saw your cheeks getting red and before you could add anything he close the gap between you and kiss the water out of it, catching your lips with his. You closed your eyes, your hand finding his pullover and clenching your fist to bring him closer. He did the same with his coat on you before moving his arms behind your waist and pulling you to him, deepening the kiss in the process.

He finally let you go, but not without a small complaint coming from you which made him giggle and you hid yourself in his chest.

" Well that was unexpected " you shyly admit. " Was it ? I've been wanting to do that all night, but needed to find a smooth excuse to do so " he responded.

Lifting your chin up makes you lock eyes before innocently kissing you again. I

t was his cue to finally leave you for the night, not wanting to break the gentleman code of conduct. He offered him his coat back, feeling the cold hitting your shoulders. " You should go inside quickly, it's really cold " . He was caressing your arms trying to bring some heat to them not knowing you were actually burning inside from the kiss.

" Be careful as you drive home please " it was more an order to him than a suggestion. One last kiss before and jump the 4 stairs. " Goodnight " he let out as he turned to look at you one last time and lifted his arms toward the sky, a big smile added to his face " thank you rain for that " he shouted before running to his car and going inside, opening the passengers windows. You didn't want to go inside but it was waiting for you to finally leave.

You waved at him and he drove off to his place letting you and your dream make the rest of the evening epic.