Triple Header Problems - Daniel Ricciardo

Warning: NSFW. 18+, Minors DNI, wrap it up before you click to read, sex( unprotected ofc)

Daniel just got home, thirty minutes ago from this season's triple header, and sadly, his birthday was just before the last race weekend. You had to sit at home, watching him celebrate with his team, and the whole grid, while you're bound to your chair, working on a project for your job. Naturally, you prepared something for him, once he'd returned home, and now is the time to give him his present.

Daniel is sitting on the sofa, with you standing in between his legs, blindfolding him with one of your sleeping masks, while he's stroking your back, with his hands underneath your sweater. You're wearing a soft sweater from his newest collection, the baby blue one (I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS), with one of his shorts and even though he just came home, he insisted to change into something more comfortable, another pair of black shorts, and an oversize white T-shirt. "Is this really necessary?" He frowns as the mask slips in front of his eyes, keeping him from seeing anything happening inside the living room.

"Yes." You say demandingly, and check if the mask is sitting correctly. His face softens a little, as his fingers run along your spine, his soft, warm touch giving you goosebumps. "You smell so good." He growls deeply, happily and a smile forms in the corner of his mouth. "Thanks, but you just noticed that?" You say, raising an eyebrow. "I guess not being able to see, improved my other senses." He nods proudly but flinches once you nudge him playfully. "Idiot." You scoff and separate from him to get the cake out of the fridge. "Done already?" He bites his lower lip, rubbing his hands.

"Stay right here." You point at him, knowing very well that he won't see you anyway. "Alright." Daniel shrugs and runs a hand along his neck, scratching himself. Quickly, you get into the kitchen, open the fridge and spot the beautiful piece of chocolate cake sitting on a small plate right in the middle. "There you are, gorgeous." You mutter underneath your breath, grab the plate and return to Daniel, patiently sitting there, his hands resting on his lap. He turns his head towards you and raises both of his eyebrows.

"I can smell something else now." He frowns again, trying so hard to identify whatever you're carrying. "So mister, what could it be?" You smirk, making sure to hold the little piece of cake right underneath his nose. "Is it a chocolate cake, your chocolate cake?" He says, his whole body wiggling in excitement. "You're really good at this." You say admiringly, sit down right next to him and watching him closely. The smile on his face grows bigger and bigger, causing you to giggle quietly.

"Open up." You say, and proceed to feed him, once, then twice, with him growling in satisfaction. "So good." Daniel moans, his mouth filled with chocolate cake. "I'm glad you like it." You smile, reaching for his hands. He instantly intertwines his fingers with yours when you place a single kiss on his cheek, his scruffy beard tickling you slightly. Then, he reaches for the mask, but you remove his hand, keeping it right in front of his eyes. "Huh?" He chuckles once you kiss him again You say quietly, leaning into him, your mouth just inches away from his ear.

"Not before I gave you part two of your birthday surprise." Whispering teasingly into his ear, you run your hand along his arm, your fingers barely brushing over his smooth skin. Unable to answer, he just takes a deep breath and you waste no more time, and throw your leg over his lap and sit down. Daniel immediately wraps his arms around your waist, as he'd always do, and you make out with him. You kiss him lovingly, once, twice, again and again, and he embraces you every time your lips meet his, the sweet taste of cake still lingering on him.

"That feels good." He groans quietly, breathing right into your mouth. "It does." You bite his lower lip playfully, knowing how much he likes it. But then, you hug him tightly, to whisper into his ear once again. "That picture you took, with the cake." You pause, letting out a soft moan. "Was very rude." Daniel's body tenses quickly, and he raises his eyebrows curiously. "What do you want to do about it?" He grins mischievously, his hands on your waist with his thumbs softly brushing over your bare skin.