Monza - Daniel Ricciardo

I think Monza has still got me mellow 

well I guess it's all the fans out there 

It was a long three years and finally Monza 

I can't believe It has been 3 weeks and I had forgotten  to publish this piece

Don't judge and don't be shy to own up to the fact MONZA GOT US CUNTS HORNY 

well at least me  

enjoy this  

warning this is Def. 100+, too much smut, oral sex, and Daniel Ricciardo

song: listen to anything Doja (she's a goddess) and  River by Bishop Briggs 

"Yes!" Y/n exclaimed jumping up onto her feet.

She watched, bursting with excitement as Daniel took his last lap of the race still in the lead. With Lando right behind him, this was about to be a beautiful one-two for McLaren.

What a day for the team. Absolutely stellar performances from both drivers. And it was their first win of the season earning some much-needed points towards the Constructors Championship.

Everyone in the Paddock Club was up on their feet now too, cheering as her boyfriend crossed the finish line in first place winning the Italian Grand Prix. His first win in three years. Y/n's heart swelled with pride as she watched the moment replay on the screens.

With tighter restrictions down at the paddock, Y/n wasn't able to congratulate him in person. She had to settle for watching all the interviews, champagne showers, and shoeys from the comfort of the Paddock Club with some friends. They ordered round after round of champagne in honor of Daniel's win. As much fun as this was, all Y/n really wanted to do was be with him. She couldn't wait to congratulate him properly when they got a moment in private.

He was caught up for hours with interviews and press conferences. It was getting dark out by the time Daniel was finally free. He had texted Y/n to let her know he was headed back to his motorhome. On her walk there, Y/n realized how late it had gotten, the sky now a beautiful shade of dark orange and magenta as the sunset. She also realized just how tipsy she had gotten, almost losing her balance as she went up the steps of Daniel's motorhome.

When he answered the door for her, he was still dressed in his white long sleeve, race suit half done and Pirelli 1st Place hat still on his head. He was in the middle of a facetime call with his parents back in Perth. Jumping into view beside him y/n waved hello to Grace, his mother, on the screen.

"Oh, it's Y/n. Hello there, love. Joe! Come say hi to Y/n."

Watching Y/n chat with his parents brought a big smile to Daniel's face. She always told him how lucky he was to have such a lovely and supporting set of parents. One day he hoped he and y/n would be a happy, old married couple just like them.

"Make sure Danny gets something to eat after this will you," Grace urged Y/n. "He never eats enough. It's that diet that Michael's always got him on."

Y/n chuckled as she heard Daniel's father in the background. "Sweetheart, he's an athlete after all. He's gotta stay in shape."

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of him. Make sure he's well-fed," Y/n said, running her hands along Daniel's thigh beside her. She would definitely be feeding him tonight, it just wouldn't be food.