Drivers Room - Daniel Ricciardo

67 "did you touch yourself while I was gone", 125 "I want you to touch yourself" and 128 "bend over and spread your legs"

a/n sorry this is so short and shit but plz cope with me, I am trying my hardest here. I hope this is up to your standards <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you straddled daniel's thigh as he sat on the sofa in his driver's room. his hands guided your back as you began to helplessly grind down on him. a whimper left your mouth as the friction felt unreal.

daniel had finished his first practice session of the weekend an hour ago. after going around the paddock for a quick media session, he was back with you in his driver's room. with not a lot of time to spare, daniel had to finish what he started early this morning.

"do you like how that feels?" daniel asked in a low tone, his eyes fixated on you. you only moaned in response which didn't make daniel happy. he gripped your hips and pulled you up from his thigh. the abrupt stop made you whine.

"I said, do you like how that feels?" daniel spoke again, the words sounding more like a growl. a small smirk grew on his lips as he watch you squirmed in his grip, desperate to have friction between your legs.

"yes." you whimpered. daniel's grip loosened on your waist as you dropped back down onto his thigh. you instantly began to grind down on him, small swear falling from your mouth.

"good girl." he said. daniel's hand wrapped around your throat, pulling you in to kiss him. the kiss was sloppy, your hands were placed on daniel's chest to steady yourself.

as you got closer to your release, your core warm and aching with pleasure. a loud knock broke the two of you away from the kiss. daniel slid you off his lap making you groan in frustration. he walked over to the door and opened it.

"come on daniel where have you been? you had to be in the garage five minutes ago." his pr manager spoke sternly.

"shit sorry mate, i'm just coming." daniel said swiftly closing the door and walking back to the sofa were you sat.

"i'll be back in an hour tops." daniel said hushing his voice, "don't even think about touching yourself until i'm back." he added placing a hand in your thigh and caressing it softly. you nodded with a soft groan.

"words." daniel called out as he rushed around his drivers room, picking up a new cap and his water bottle.

"I won't dan, I promise," you spoke softly, your voice was shaky as you felt your core burning with the need to be touched.

"that's my girl." daniel said pressing a kiss to the top of your head. he walked out leaving you all alone in his driver's room.

-

an agonising hour had past, you were still sat on the sofa watching the second practice session finish. it was almost a relief as you watched the cars flood into the pit.

it took another twenty minutes before the drivers room door was opened. you let out a sigh of relief and stood up from the sofa, a sweaty Daniel walked through the door.

"you done well there dan." you said with a smile walking over to your boyfriend. he had no emotion as he pulled you closer to him, his lips attaching to yours. you shared a deep kiss.

"did you touch yourself while i was gone?" daniel leaned to whisper in your ear, his teeth grazing at your lobe.

"no." you whispered pulling your bottom lip between your teeth. daniel chuckled kissing you again.

"you are such a good girl for me aren't you baby." daniel said slowly leading you backward, his grip tight on your waist.

"only for you." you whined in response as your legs hit the sofa before you landed on it. daniel moved hovered over you on the sofa, his lips attaching to you neck.

his soft kisses making you moan softly. your hands moved into his hair twirling and pulling at the jumble of curls on daniel's head.

his hands fell down your stomach and slipped into you leggings. he slowly felt you over the fabric of your panties, you whined each time his fingers trailed over your clit.

"i need you so bad dan." you rasped pulling roughly at his hair only making daniel groan into your touch.

"what do you want hm?" daniel asked.

"I want you to fuck me."

daniel peeled his clothes off, leaving him only in his boxers, a small bulge growing within. you did the same, daniel swooping in to help you every once in a while.

daniel watched you lay naked underneath him, a hoarse groan left his lips as you opened your legs to reveal your core.

"I want you to touch yourself for me." daniel said. without hesitation, you began to rub circles around your drenched clit. small moans and whimpers escaped through your bit lip.

daniel felt his bulge grow at the sight of you, his hand moved to stroke himself over his boxers. a low groan rumbled in his throat matching the moans coming from you.

you moaned out daniel's name as you dipped two fingers into your heat, stretching yourself out.

"oh god." daniel moaned pulling his underwear down, letting his erection spring free

"stand up." daniel said making you stop with a groan, he pulled you off your back of the sofa by your hands and stood you up.

daniel touched his stiff cock while watching you, his thumb teasing the tip which always made him jump in pleasure.

"bend over and spread your legs." daniel directed you. you looked up at him innocently before turning away from daniel. you spread your legs apart and bend over towards the sofa, your hands pushing against it for support.

daniel's hand ran over your heat, a loud moan slipped from your mouth. the wetness stuck to his fingers which he then spread on his cock, jerking his hand up and down it.

"you're so pretty like this." daniel said leaning closer to you, his bulge hitting against your core. he teased you with his tip, running past your hole slowly.

"please I want you." you moaned out only making daniel groan.

daniel slid into you with a small grunt, his hands held your waist as you moaned out his name.

after a small moment of adjustment, daniel began to thrust into you. his large size filling you, your walls stretched out around him.

you both moaned in unison, the light clap of daniel's hips against your frame filled the room.

"i'm gonna cum." you moaned gripping the sofa harder.

"hold on baby." daniel said picking up the pace, hitting deeper into your folds. he lifted his hand from your waist and began to rub your sensitive nub.

"god dan please." you whimpered. daniel groaned, a sign he was also close.

"let go for me." daniel moaned. your walls clenched around him as you came. this was too much for daniel as it sent him over the edge too, he let out a deep moan as he came inside you.

daniel pulled you into his chest before you both fell onto the sofa. daniel kissed your cheek.

"god I love you." daniel whispered pressing another kiss to your head.

"i love you too." you replied smiling into the small touches and kissed daniel gave you.

a knock sucked you both out of your living trance.

"you have got to be fucking kidding me."