MOM - Daniel Ricciardo

Soon, it was Monday again. You woke up as early as always and gave your classes. While you were eating your lunch, Daniel called you.

"Hey YN" he simply said.

"Hi!!"

"I'm here with Max at his place and we just wanted to call you to see is you still wanted to go out with us" he said. You could tell from experience you already had he was smiling behind the phone.

"Oh hi Max! Yes, I would love to!" you excitedly said. "If it's not any problem" you rapidly added.

"It would be a problem if you said no" Max said, making you smile. "Just wanted to ask you again because my girl can't come at the end, so it's going to be only you, Daniel and I. Is that okay?"

"Yep. Don't worry about it, I'm sure we'll still have fun" you said as they totally agreed with it.

"Alrighty then. I'll pick you up at 10pm?" Daniel asked you.

"That's late guys. Remember I actually have a proper job to do" you said teasing them.

"Alright, alright miss. 7???" he asked again.

"That's better. Thanks" you said.

"So it's true then what Daniel told me???" you heard Max now

"What did he told you?"

"That you always said thanks. All the time" Max said while you heard Daniel laugh.

"I guess it's true" you said laughing. "What can I say, my mom taught me good" you said smiling.

"Oh I'm sure she did" Daniel said.

"Alright, see you tonight then YN" Max said.

"Adióss!! (bye)" Daniel shouted.

"You've been practicing!!!" you shouted happily.

"Yep, all weekend" Max added as you laughed.

"Bye guys!!" you said hanging your phone.

You kept on doing work, trying to do as much as possible as you'd be out for a couple of hours. Also called your family and informed them that you'll be out tonight with Daniel and Max, something they weren't surprised at because you just couldn't shut up about him each time you called them. Your mum warned you: he was not like you, he was living in another word out of your possibilities, and you knew it. You were saying your goodbyes when the door bell rang.

"Shit, it's already 7″ you whispered while heading to the door.

"HI!!" Daniel happily said while hugging you. "It's been so long!" he said.

"Oh, I haven't missed you at all" you said teasing him.

"Hi YN" Max said.

"Hi! So nice to finally meet you.....in person" you said while smiling nicely.

"Ready to go?" Daniel told you while smiling as he looked at you from your feet to your head.

"I actually have to change" you said blushing as you just now realized you were using the t shirt he let you the night you stayed at his place. "I'll come back in a moment". You said while heading to your closet and then to the bathroom.

"Why does she has your t-shirt?" Max asked Daniel.

"I just gave it to her when she came to my place" Daniel just said.

"She went to your house?!?" Max asked socked.

"Yes, she spent the night there" Daniel said with a smile on his face. Max looked surprised, they told everything to each other and, although he talked about you before, he didn't mentioned the fact that you slept at his house.