Car Sex - Pierre Gasly

OK A LOT OF SMUT 

NSFW WARNING 

18+

DARK FANTASY OF AN ANONYMOUS READER 

THANKS FOR THE REQUEST 

***** *** ** **** ******** **** ****** *** **** **** **** *** ******* ****** 

The temperature had gotten cool and brisk once the sun had fallen down. The stars were covered by grey clouds that were destined to leak any time soon. You had only worn a silk black dress to the date you had with Pierre. The material hugged your curves tightly and only met your mid-thigh, leaving most of your skin bare. Though, with the weather conditions, goosebumps littered your arms and legs. 

Daniel had been talking with the valet person to get the keys to his car. Once they were given to him, he mumbled a quick "merci" before turning to Leila 

"Are you cold?" he questioned. Before you could answer, he shrugged off his coat and was wrapping it around your shoulders. He pressed a light kiss to your forehead. "Let's go," he wrapped an arm around your shoulder, guiding you toward the direction of the car. It was just about a seven-minute walk, but it was enough for the two of you to get completely soaked from the rain. Daniels's light hair stuck to his forehead, while your hair had fallen flat and dripped with water. He quickly unlocked the car, opening the door for you. You got in, snapping off your heels with deep, shaky breaths leaving your lips. Daniel soon found his way in, groaning from the cold.

You looked at him. It was dark and there weren't many cars nearby, just a few that would drive by here and there. He looked back at you. "What?" He mumbled. You leaned him, kissing his lips. He kissed back, his fingers catching your chin. Your hand found his wet button-up, gripping it and pulling him closer to you if that was even possible.

"You can't wait until we get home?" He mumbled, still pecking your lips. You shook your head rapidly. "Okay." He pushed his chair all the way back to make enough space for you. He held onto your waist while you climbed over the center console, each leg finding a place on either side of his lap. His hands push your back to attach your lips to his again. They were smooth and slow yet filled with so much lust.

Your lips found your way down his jaw and to his neck, sucking and biting lightly. Meanwhile, his hands roamed the silk of your dress for your curves and your bum, squeezing and massaging. Your fingers roamed his hand, feeling his wet locks. "God, you're so sexy when you're wet," you mumbled into his neck. He chuckled.

"I could say the same to you Darling," he told you while lifting up your dress to sit on your hips. His fingers easily found themselves between your clothed folds, gently rubbing. Even though there were a pair of lace panties blocking complete touch, he could still feel how wet your were. You moaned, staring at his fingers that expertly moved against your core. It didn't help that the lace was thin either.

You're hand rolled down his chest, seeing the faint outline of his abs through the wet material. You stopped at his belt. You could already see the bulge that was emerging from the fabric. "Go ahead, baby," he whispered. You undid his belt before unzipping his pants, his boxers finally visible. His fingers slowed down while focusing on your hands. You gently let your palm onto his boxers before grasping. He but his lip, just a muffled moan could be heard from him. He pulled you closer, liking the warmth and having something to hold onto. Your hand continued to move, feeling him get harder and harder beneath you. You lean in, whispering in his ear.

"Can I ride you, please," you whispered. Pierre nodded breathlessly. He lifted his hips, helping you move his pants down. His throbbing cock sprung out, hitting his stomach. He smiled to himself, feeling content without all of the clothing restrictions. He looked up at you, pushing a strand of hair out of your face while you stared down at all of his glory. Your fingers grazed the sensitive skin, causing him to hiss at the pleasure.

"Take off the panties," he ordered. You lean back, hooking your thumbs in the material. You pressed your back into the steering wheel, causing the horn to go off. You quickly leaned up, both you and Pierre bursting into laughs. "Here, here," he smiled, wrapping an arm around your waist and helping you pull off the panties. Once they were down your legs and off your body, he tossed them to the passenger seat. You found your place, back to straddling him. He adjusted your dress around your hips, moving it a bit higher to have a nice grip on your waist.

"You ready?" He whispered. You nodded, shoving some more hair behind your ears. His gave his cock and extra few pumps before aligning himself with you. "Go down." he mumbled. He slowly lowered yourself onto him, feeling his penetration stretch you out a bit. You bit your lip, hiding the moan. Once you felt him deeper inside of you and pressed against your walls, you gripped his shirt tightly. Pain explored your central as you adjusted to him. "Take your time." He told you, both hands on your waist. You leaned into him, kissing his lips hungrily. Pierre's hands gripped your waist tighter, while helping you move up his dick. Just as your entrance reached the tip, he pushed your back down. You moaned into his mouth, pleasure and pain mixing into your stomach.

This time, you moved back up, and slowly came down again. Pierre sighed, still gripping your hips. As you rode him, your pace began to quick a bit. Soft moans still escaped your lips, feeling ecstasy wash over you with each movement. Pierre's hands moved from your waist to your bum, squeezing and massaging as you did your thing. You adjusted yourself a bit so your feet were flat against the chair, finding it easier to ride him. You continued your pace, feeling the build up.

Pierre threw his head back against the chair, moaning. "Oh, fuck," he breathed. The windows began to get fogged up from the love you two shared. You continued your pace, your moans started turning into screams.

"Pierre, baby," you breathed as you felt the knot in your stomach move closer and closer to your core. Your legs became tired and sloppy. Pierre gripped your hips again and bucked his hips up to help you. That was your last straw. You came undone around him, your walls tightening. You moaned, holding onto his shoulders.

That didn't stop Pierre. He continued bucking his hips into you until his climax, which was only a couple seconds after yours. He looked you in the eyes, both on you breathless. "Come here," he whispered, pulling you in for your head to rest on his shoulder. Your legs involuntarily shook while you started catching your breath. "You did a good job, baby." He whispered. You smile, kissing the hickey that was displayed in his neck. "How about I take you home a fuck you in a bed like a lady should be fucked?" You smiled to yourself.

"If it's you Pierre, I'd let you fuck me wherever you'd like," you sighed. He smiled.

"Good. Now let's go home before I make up my mind for round two," he told you.