🔥❄️TodoMomo🧬

With Izuku having the first encounter with the new foe we shift focus to another pair of heroes called Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki.

This pair of heroes are currently in Paris for a photo shoot after Momo was voted as the best model of the year and Todoroki was more of a manager for her. "Yaoyorozu you ready" Todoroki asked as he knock on her door and soon Momo emerged in bright red dress to Todoroki she was even more beautiful than before like rose about to bloom. "Well lets go" Momo said as she heads over to the photo area while Todoroki watched her from a distance at first he was not interested in this line of side work but over the past 5 years it grew on him as did Yaoyorozu.

"All done Mr Yaoyorozu" the photographer says as Momo walked over to Todoroki before leaving to have a walk through the streets of Paris it was a really beautiful place but to Momo Todoroki was even better when she first met him he was cold and angry but after the sports festival mainly the fight with Midoriya he became warm and kind to be honest she found it kind of cute. "Yaoyorozu" Todoroki said catching her attention as they stop and in that moment to the both it was as if time had stopped. "I want to know are you happy" Todoroki asked as Momo looked at him confused before smiling and placed her hand on his face and looked him in the eyes.

"Of course I am because your in my life and that really is all that matters" Momo told him as Todoroki smiled and kissed her before they begin walking again hand in hand. After walking for what seemed like hours they both stop in front of the Eiffel tower having a good time before Todoroki made a wall of ice to protect them from fire as a pair of people dressed in black cloaks appear as Todoroki and Momo prepare to defend themselves as one used fire but thanks to Todoroki's ice it never touched them until the other person attacks with a gun which comes out of nowhere as Momo creates a sheild to block the bullet. "Who are you 2" Momo asked as they remove their cloaks to reveal another Todoroki and Momo which was confusing to say the least.

"So your this universes us at least you can put up a fight" dark Todoroki says as he and dark Momo begin going after their counter parts. Dark Todoroki used his black flames to attack from a distance but it was blocked by Todoroki's ice which doesn't hold for long as Momo continues to use her sheild but with every shot the sheild begins crack. "Come on me is a sheild all you can create" dark Momo says as her final shot breaks Momo's sheild as Todoroki get blasted by dark Todoroki's flames sending flying next to Momo as their dark counter parts stand together looking at Momo and Todoroki.

"Come on lets finish them" dark Momo says as she makes some more bullets and loads the gun before pointing it at Momo and Todoroki until a voice stops her as Midoriya walks forward. "Remember the plan Momo or should I kill you here and now" dark Midoriya says as he open a warp gate and the 3 of them walk through as Momo and Todoroki struggle to stand after the eating that was just handed to them by their dark counter parts.

After An Hour:

Momo and Todoroki make it back home bodies full of pain but still alive but they were left with more questions than answers. "They were strong" Momo says holding her arm she had been hold the sheild as Todoroki sat next to her on the couch. "Yeah but what confused me was how the looked like us and fight like us" Todoroki says as he and Momo begin to think about the fight before the phone rings and Momo answers and it was Midoriya who asked if they had seen someone who looked like him as they tell Midoriya about what happened to them.

"So that's it we should all meet up because if they came after us then it means the others are in danger too" Todoroki says as he ends the call with Midoriya as he and Momo begin to pack their things for the trip. "Momo I'm sorry I was going to finally ask that question for our 3 year anniversary but now you have to wait I really am a bad boyfriend" Todoroki says as Momo hold his hand making him look at her and he notice the smile on her face. "Your not in fact I think it's cute" Momo said as Todoroki smiled before finishing his packing and they leave for the airport hoping that what ever was coming the former members of class 1-A would be able to protect the world from it.