⚡️KamiJiro🎸

Our fourth pair of heroes actually became rockstar and are currently doing a show in America this pairs name is Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro.

As they both finish their show the most electrifying couple get their things and head to their hotel room for a little fun. "Kaminari stop it" Jiro said as Kaminari proceeds to carry her through the door before dropping her on the bed as the giggle. "So Jiro what do you want first" Kaminari whispers as Jiro wraps her arms around his neck and pulls his into kiss.

LEMON
"I want you to rock my world" Jiro says as Kaminari stands up and slowly begins to remove his shirt while Jiro bits her lower lip as Kaminari gives her a cheeky smile before dropping the shirt to the floor and gets back to kissing Jiro. After a couple second Jiro quickly begins to remove her dress exposing her black bra and panties as Kaminari strips down to his boxers and Jiro loved it. "Beautiful" Kaminari said admiring Jiro's body before they lose themselve to instinct with Jiro jumping on him and locks her legs around his waist as they continue to kiss while Kaminari undoes Jiro's bra and throws it next to his shirt allowing her soft breasts to squish against his chest.

"Kaminari give it to me"Jiro says as she gets of him and kneels in front of him and pulls him boxers down allowing his hard dick to pop out and slowly begins to stroke it in her hands before taking it into her mouth and slowly sucks on it but Kaminari loved Jiro's blowjobs. "Oh yeah that feels good and I'm going to AH!" Kaminari moans as he explodes in Jiro's mouth before pulling out as Jiro lays on the bed and spreads her pussy which was all Kaminari needed to get ready for round 2. "Ready" Kaminari asked as he lines his dick up with her pussy as Jiro gives him a nod and Kaminari enters with one stong thrust before staying still to allow her adjust to his size.

After waiting 10 minutes Jiro gave him the signal to start moving as he slowly thrusts in and out before picking up speed which makes their bed shake as Kaminari thrusts harder and deeper making Jiro moan in pure bliss with every thrust. "Damn Jiro your really tight" Kaminari said as he continues to thrust while watch Jiro's breasts move back and forth but after a couple more minutes he flipped Jiro on her hands and knees so they were in the doggystyle position. "JIRO I'M CAN'T HOLD IT" Kaminari moaned as he thrusts hard into Jiro who was just lost in pleasure before she speaks.

"ME TOO CUM IN ME BABE CUM FOR ME, CUM FOR ME" Jiro moans as Kaminari gave one last hard, deep thrust causing them to cum together with Kaminari coating Jiro's womb white with his seed before pulling out and they collapse on the bed.

LEMON ENDS

"That was incredible so is your world rocked" Kaminari says as Jiro looks at him with a smile her face before kissing his forehead. "Oh yes it is my little spark plug" Jiro said as Kaminari holds her in his arms while drifting off to sleep before a knock came at the door. "Who could that be" Kaminari says as he put on some clothes and heads to the door but as he opens it is soon greeted by a bolt of lightning which sends him flying into the window which shocks Jiro who watched as dark verisons of herself and Kaminari walk in.

"Looks like they had a good time" dark Jiro says as Jiro grabbed some clothes and quickly gets dressed as Kaminari starts to stand up from that shock. "Jiro get out" Kaminari says as Jiro gets out the room allowing Kaminari to unleash his full power shocking everything in the room but dark Kaminari takes in the attack and sends it right back sending Kaminari through the window and falling on to a car below as Jiro exits the hotel to see Kaminari getting up off the busted car as their dark counter parts exit the hotel and stand face to face. Kaminari and Jiro have no escape not to mention the people around them will get hurt but Kaminari gets an idea and tells Jiro to break the top of the fire hydrant and have it slash their dark counter parts which she did as she steps back.

"INDISCRIMINATE SHOCK 1.3 MILLION VOLT" Kaminari shout as the dark counter part expect it to just attack everyone but soon notice that it goes straight for them as Kaminari smiles. "Conducted version" Kaminari said his idea was a clever one because normally without his gear this type of attack would be too dangerous but he trained to not only short circuit quick and use it with out his hero gear and his idea pays off shock both the dark counter parts who soon leave and Kaminari finally falls to the ground as Jiro rushed over to him. "We should see how the others are" Kaminari told Jiro as she helps him up and they head back to their room for their stuff as Jiro contact Ochako and informs her of the problem they had as she tells them about Deku and the agree to meet up as Jiro and Kaminari take the first flight home.