🪨KiriMina💦

We find ourselves meet another pair of heroes but this pair have a hard time with each other but maybe the problem will melt away.

This part of the story takes us to Brazil and right now one of our heroes is after a criminal but he has trouble moving around but that doesn't stop him as the criminal makes his way into a building taking a woman hostage as the hero chasing him makes his entrance. "Stay back or I'll slice her neck" the criminal says as the hero stares him down before stepping forward as the criminal holds his blade close to the woman's throat. "Listen dude why do this is the money really worth it no one has been hurt or killed so tell me why let me understand" the hero says as the criminal was unsure if he could trust him but let the hostage go.

"I need this money I got into debt with the wrong people when I couldn't pay they took my wife and child I did ask a hero for help but she never contacted me back after she went looking" the criminal explained as he walks out with the hero and is hand over to the police but not before telling he would go after his family and get them home safe and sound. "Ok the guy said that his family was taken to a warehouse near the coast" the hero says before heading down to the docks to search the warehouses before coming up to the last warehouse and enter carefully. After getting inside he sees a little girl and her mother tied to chairs in the centre of the room with a pink girl hanging from the ceiling.

"Mina I need to get them out of here" the hero said as he finds the chain holding Mina in the air and lowers her down slowly before going over to her as she sees him. "Kirishima" Mina says as he unties the three of them and helps them up. "Mina why are you here" Kirishima asked as he looked at her but she had a looks annoyed before speaking.

"You still haven't changed and this is why we broke up" Mina says as she and Kirishima begin walking the hostages out of the warehouse. "What you don't want me to worry you want some heartless bastard" Kirishima says just as annoyed as Mina before they face each other. "You treat me like someone who needs protecting but I don't" Mina said before she begins walking away and Kirishima takes the other direction until he noticed someone on the taking aim at Mina and runs between them taking the hit which surprised Mina.

"Kirishima" Mina said unshock at his action as the attack begins to hurt him as they notice it was acid but the attack made it difficult as Kirishima feels it burning his back through his hardness as it stops and 2 people jump down but they look just like Mina and Kirishima but dark versions. "Mina take these 2 to safety I'll cover you" Kirishima said as he turns to face them and Mina saw the damage done to him and worries about him. "You can't" Mina said as he smiled and looked over his shoulder at her.

"You know I only wanted to protect you because I love you Mina so please RUN" Kirishima shouts as he rushed at the duo and Mina moves the civilians away from the battle as dark Kirishima block Kirishima's punch as dark Mina sprays him with acid burning him as the dark Kirishima begins to punch away causing Kirishima to unharden but he quickly rebounds and fights his dark counter part back while taking dark Mina's acid blasts. "If you melt me I'll harden again because I am a hero" Kirishima says before getting punched to the ground but as they go for the finishing blow Mina returns spraying acid between the dark counter part and Kirishima. "We should go" dark Mina says as the exit through a portal and disappear before Mina turns to Kirishima holding his face crying as she checks him over.

"Kirishima please wake up" Mina say through her tears before the medics arrive and take him to a nearby hospital. After hours of waiting a doctor comes over to Mina and informs her that her friend will be ok and he should be able to go home as Mina goes to his room and sees he is awake. "Hey Mina" Kirishima say with a smile before Mina slaps him as tears fall down her face.

"You idiot did you think it was cool to put your life on the line just like before you keep pushing me away and what's worse I hate the fact I still love you" Mina said very upset as Kirishima looked down unsure of what to say. "I wanted to protect you because I love you too and that will never change I'm sorry but I just don't want to see you hurt" Kirishima said before Mina pressed her lip against his and in that moment it was as if the 2 of them had never broken up before separating.

"I'm will to give us another shot but you need to let me protect you" Mina says as Kirishima holds her hand and smiles. "Only if I can continue to protect you" Kirishima said in a playful tone as they chuckle and leave the hospital. "I had a call from Uraraka it seems we ain't the only ones who have been attack by dark versions Momo and Todoriko are meeting up with them" Mina says as Kirishima looks out at the setting sun before speaking.

"We are going too after all we are strongest together" Kirishima said with a smile which put a smile on Mina's face too as they grab their things and take the first flight back home in the hopes of stopping these dark versions.