💣Bakugo💣

Are next hero is Katsuki Bakugo and right now he is on patrol looking down from the roofs of buildings.

"This sucks nothing good ever happens in this stupid city" Bakugo says as he walks and soon sees a car chase and jumps in to the action using his quirk to fly through the air. "DIE" Bakugo shouts as he makes an explosion to pop the tyres causing the car to crash into a lamp post as the criminals are captured by the police and Bakugo leaves. Even though Bakugo was stopping crime he missed the challenge and as much as he hated to admit it only Deku gave him a challenge which made him get better than before and after landing on a building his phone rings and it was Kirashima.

"What you want Kirashima" Bakugo asked as Kirashima asked him if he had been attack by anyone who looked like him. "What you talking about did your break up with Mina crack your brain" Bakugo replies as Kirashima tells him that he and Mina got back together and tells him about the dark versions he and Mina faced. "No" Bakugo said before and explosion erupts behind him causing him to drop his phone which fall of the building and smashed as Bakugo looks to see just like Kirashima described another version of himself but darker.

"I take it your the dark version of me well lets see if fight like me" Bakugo says with a smile on his face and rushed at his dark counter part who dodged and goes for an explosion at close range but Bakugo has experience with is quirk and point his dark counter parts hand up making the explosion miss and tossed himto the edge of the roof. "The fact Kirashima had trouble with his counter part just shows how much better I am" Bakugo says as dark Bakugo gets up and smiles. "Your too confident and that will be your down fall" dark Bakugo says as he used an explosion to rush at Bakugo and then leaps over him before causing an explosion on Bakugo's back which sends him to edge of the roof.

Dark Bakugo continues his attacks and blasts Bakugo with an explosion trying to force him off the edge but Bakugo resists before going on the attack avoiding his dark counter parts attacks before tackling him to the ground. "So is that all you got because I'm just warming up" Bakugo says as he noticed his counter part was chuckling. "You should know I never give up but lets see how you handle the skies" dark Bakugo says as he blasts himself and Bakugo into the sky which caused Bakugo to lose his grip on his counter part who used his explosions to float in the air as Bakugo does the same.

Dark Bakugo makes the first move by making an explosion which makes Bakugo drop down to avoid as his dark counter part looks at him and smiled. "Look at your always below someone Todoroki or Midoriya but not me" dark Bakugo says which pissed Bakugo off as he made a bigger explosion shooting him like a rocket at dark Bakugo crashing his head into his stomach and grabs his neck with one hand and points his other to the sky and blasts them to the ground crashing at such speed it made a small explosion. Bakugo stands up while looking at his dark counter part and steps out of the crater he made as dark Bakugo begin to move.

"Your nothing but weak it makes me a shamed to think your me" Bakugo says as he watched his dark counter part look at the people and smile at Bakugo. "Then lets see if you can protect them" dark Bakugo said as he blasts a build causing huge pieces to fall Bakugo blasted some away but it caught up as he sheilds a child from the rubble as it slams against his back before finally stopping. Bakugo get the child to her parents before looking back to see his dark counter part was gone and takes off but after getting to a new roof he looked down and saw the destruction that had been done and remembers Kirashima saying he and Mina were heading home to meet up with Deku and Uraraka.

"Looks like I'm going to head home too watch out Deku" Bakugo tells himself before flying off towards the airport but makes a quick stop by his apartment to collect some clothes before setting off back home.