Season 2 Shattered Future

It had been a week since they put the plan in place but not everyone was sure if they could trust the new members of their team. "Mei is everything ready to go" Midoriya asked as he looked at the machine and was in shock at how it came together. "Of course this my most beautiful baby yet the name is Time And Relative Dimension In Space or TARDIS for short so what you think" Mei says as Midoriya smiled while looking at it.

"It's beautiful Mei with this we can end this nightmare and hopefully undo the damage that has been done" Midoriya says as he feels a hand get placed on his shoulder only to look back and see Kirashima. "Midoriya we need to talk" Kirashima said as he lead Midoriya to the roof where they could talk in private. "Kirashima what is this about" Midoriya asked as Kirashima removed the bandages around his arms to reveal his secret.

"I won't be going back because I'm already knocking on deaths door" Kirashima said as Midoriya saw the damage done to his arms as Kirashima looked down at Mina who was helping the girls bring in the supplies. "Mina doesn't know and I hope to keep it that way she shouldn't be sad I know about your going to use the machine to undo the damage caused but that is my job" Kirashima told him as the shock on Midoriya's face was noticed by him. "You can't I'm sure we can cure you of this just give us time" Midoriya told him as Kirashima smiled as a light wind blows.

"Your a kind person Midoriya however we heroes must make sacrifices for victory so let me do this or I will force you" Kirashima said as he hardens his fists as if he was about to fight but Midoriya knew Kirashima was not going to let go so he steps down until the door opens only for Mina to be standing looking upset. "Why are you the one who has to suffer please tell me it's a joke your not dying right" Mina says but Kirashima just walks past her without saying a word which caused her to cry as Kirashima knew this was his fate. "I will take on the sins of this world is that's what it takes" Kirashima said as he leave Mina and Midoriya on the roof as he heads for Mei's time machine.

"Ok Kaminari lets do this" Kirashima says as Mei get them hooked up and starts up the machine as everyone comes running as Kirashima begins to fade but Mina take up running and holds on to him. "Mina let go" Kirashima says as she begins to fade with him before he sees her smile. "If your going to die you won't do it alone because I love you" Mina tells him as she gave him a kiss and disappear after a couple of minutes the ground begins to shake as light comes from the ground and all the destruction begins to be undone grass was growing as everyone began to change back to how they were before the war.

"It's working but what about Mina and Kirashima" Midoriya says as they soon see things change before noticing a set of graves next to each other and soon have their answer as they ready it. "Kirashima and Mina died but it also states in the battle with All For One which resulted in their deaths" Midoriya says as he soon feels a hand on his shoulder and see his counter part who was sad as well before his uraraka jumps him and cries into his chest. "I'm sorry about your friends they told me about what happened and how they changed the future" Midoriya 2 says as Midoriya and his team begin to fade back into their universe and smile at the fact they at least managed to keep the promise they made.

After they returned things went back to normal but not before informing Mina and Kirashima's parents of what had happened it was sad but they were shown true respect as they got graves placed in memory of their friends. "Kirashima, Mina the both of you lived life to the fullist and I hope your both able to rest in peace" Midoriya says as he placed the flowers on the graves and walks away never looking at the past but instead looking towards the future.

In life a single choice can shape a persons future but even if the path is not the one you expected live it to the full and enjoy the journey that you forge and most importantly work hard, study well, eat and sleep plenty that is the meaning of being human remember even if a person is gone they will always be with you.

THE END