League Of Hope

This moment of the story takes a small break from the heroes and move over to the villains because the battle heroes face will effect them as well.

Shigaraki was sitting the hideout of the League Of Villains with Kurogiri while the other members were off doing their own thing in the city. "Kurogiri do you think we will ever reach the final level" Shigaraki asked as Kurogiri wipes some glasses. "Shigaraki you are our leader and I speak for everyone when I say we will follow you till the very end" Kurogiri told him as Shigaraki gets up and leaves for a walk in the city while keeping out of sight of police and heroes.

"I can't lead this party we get close but fail forcing us to start from level 1 again all because of that kid and yet every time we fail we get stronger" Shigaraki told himself before a portal opens up behind him as a second Shigaraki steps through at the same time another portal opens as a dark Uraraka and dark Todoroki step through. "Get back" light Shigaraki says as he used what looked like an energy blaster at the dark heroes and grabs holed of Shigaraki before pressing buttons on his robotic arm to teleport away. "It seems the rebels have made their move inform the master I will hunt them down" dark Todoroki told dark Uraraka as she heads back through the portal as dark Todoroki begins to search the locations he knows of.

At the hideout:

The two Shigaraki's appear which surprised Kurogiri as the door opens and the other members enter with looks of confusion. "I made a double of Shigaraki of course I didn't" Twice said as the other Shigaraki looks around like he was remembering something. "This place is just like mine but less destroyed" light Shigaraki says as he catched Shigaraki's wrist and looks him in the eyes.

"Your not going to catch me off guard because I know myself all too well" light Shigaraki said as he shoved Shigaraki back as the other villians prepare to attack but Shigaraki stopped them. "So your me did you kill All Might in your time" Shigaraki asked as light Shigaraki just looks at Kurogiri with a sad look on his face before looking back at Shigaraki. "I'm not from another time but universe one where the heroes became villians and vice versa but I came here to give you a warning you must help the heroes to defeat the enemy or destruction awaits you" light Shigaraki told them but Shigaraki just looks annoyed at his words.

"Help the heroes what could possible be that dangerous" Mr Compress asked as light Shigaraki pulls up footage of his universe. "The villians of my unverse plan to take over other universes like yours the heroes of your universe will need your help to take on the leader" light Shigaraki says as dark Izuku Midoriya appears on the screen before the footage ends. "So Izuku-kun is the big bad" Toga says with a smile on her already blushing face but Shigaraki noticed that his light counter part had more to tell but wouldn't.

"So we help the heroes then what we just go back to how we were before" Dabi asked as light Shigaraki nods before walking out soon followed by Shigaraki. "Hey I don't being lied to even by myself so what didn't you tell us" Shigaraki asked his light counter part. "Listen to me what I tell you can never be told to anyone" light Shigaraki says as they talk little did they know Dabi stood just round the corner hearing every word before leaving just as the wall melts and dark Todoroki walks through the hole.

"Looks like I found the rebel commander Shigaraki with his counter part making my job easy" dark Todoroki said as his right arm gets coated in black flames. "Shigaraki go get your crew and run I will hold him back as you escape" light Shigaraki told Shigaraki who runs away and makes his escape. "Your a fool telling him changes nothing the leader is coming and when he does this world will have their eyes opened" dark Todoroki said as he and light Shigaraki begin to fight but this time only one will walk away.

Mean while the League Of Villains used Kurogiri's warp quirk only to warp outside the hotel of Midoriya and his crew how quickly prepare to defend themselves until Shigaraki stops both sides from fighting and to everyones surprise offers to help the heroes. "Heroes and villains team up we must be in another universe right" Kaminari said as everyone had the same looks on their faces before Dabi steps forward. "You left out an important detail Shigaraki" Dabi said as Shigaraki looked at he and knew what he meant as Dabi continued.

"These dark counter parts are using their Kurogiri to crossover from their universe" Dabi says as they all realize just how much of an advantage the dark heroes had. "Then we need to stop them from crossing universes" Kirishima says as Midoriya was getting the picture of his words. "We will need to rescue that universes Kurogiri and bring him here out of their reach" Midoriya told them as everyone nods before getting some rest ready for the mission ahead.