Allies Across Universes

[Recap]
In the last chapter our heroes managed to take down 4 dark counter part and gain some information however dark Kaminari came to retrieve them but this gave our heroes the chance to cross over to their dark counter parts universe.
[Recap Ends]

As Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shigaraki and Toga exit the portal the site of the world that had just entered was so much more different dark clouds cover the sky, buildings destroyed and crumbling with not a single person on the streets. "Holy crap this universe is a mess" Kirishima said as everyone examine their surroundings. "Since this is a different most likely what ever changed here didn't in ours" Midoriya says as Kaminari noticed a kids doll covered in ash laying on the ground before Todoroki walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder.

"The people of this universe didn't deserve this" Kaminari says before they heard the sound of a bike coming closer unsure if it's friend or foe they get out of sight as a group stops and begins looking around the area. "Remember people take all supplies you can carry we don't need the enemy catching us" a member says before the sound explosions could be heard and a fight breaks out as dark Bakugo appears and begins his attack. "They need help" Midoriya tells his team as they come out of hiding and begin pushing dark Bakugo and his army back before sending them in a full retreat.

"Your safe now" Kirishima says but the people out guns and aim at the heroes putting them all in a stand off as Midoriya tries to defuse the situation. "We are not your enemy" Midoriya says before a girls voice calls out a breaks the tension. "Hold your fire" the female rider says as she removes her helmet to reveal Uraraka but she had an eye patch over her left eye show the signs of war.

"Good to see you Deku please follow us" Uraraka says as the follow her and her team to their base which had at least 50 people some familiar others not so much. "Everyone thanks to the efforts of our commander we managed to gain some strong allies" Uraraka told them as they looked at Midoriya's team before welcoming them even share some food and water before Uraraka takes Midoriya into a back room where they could talk. "So what's your plan because if your like my Deku you already have one" Uraraka says as Midoriya saw a sad look in her eyes before noticing picture of times they had spent together some damaged and others faded.

"Uraraka what caused this" Midoriya asked as Uraraka sat down in her chair and removed her armour only to reveal she had lost her right arm and now had a mechanical one with a few scars on her left arm. "It was the battle of Hosu when All Might fell in battle against All For One" Uraraka told him and suddenly Midoriya could see this being the out come after all that battle was the most import in his universe All Might won finally bring an end to All For One's evil at the cost of the last embers of one for all. "I take it in your universe All Might won but after All For One won he captured you and that was when things changed" Uraraka told him as she looked at a picture of her Midoriya smiling and it made her smile.

"Uraraka what did All For One do" Midoriya asked as Urakaka looked at him not wanting to tell him but to help him she must. "After he caught you he transfered his quirks to your body and then had had a quirk user who could switch minds switch yours and his and then he killed you" Uraraka told him as a look of horror appears on Midoriya's face. "This might be even more tougher than I thought" Midoriya says as Uraraka could tell this new information was making Deku rethink his plan.

"So what's your plan" Uraraka asked as she sees him sit down. "We had planned to take this worlds Kurogiri to ours to stop the dark versions of us traveling to other universes but if All For One is involved then we may need to rethink our plan" Midoriya told her as she smiled and chuckled which Midoriya noticed. "You are so much like my Deku" Uraraka said as Midoriya smiled before they continue talking getting information from each other.

To All For One's Hideout:

dark Bakugo arrives back at the hideout of All For One who was sitting on a thone looking down at the beaten dark Bakugo. "Forgive me leader but I was forced to retreat" dark Bakugo says as the air in the room becomes heavy as All For One uses one of his many quirks to increase the gravity around dark Bakugo. "I'm well aware of the heroes arrival this is part of my plan after all I need Izuku Midoriya alive so I may take back what was once mine your only mission is to bring him to me or end up like him" All For One says as dark Ida is placed before him on his knees.

"Please leader forgive me I would never betray you" dark Ida say begging for is life as All For One's eyes just go cold as he raised his hand towards dark Ida who soon begins to feel pain shoot through his body as All For One closed his hand causing dark Ida to explode with blood and gut going everwhere as dark Bakugo fears to even look his leader in the eyes. "That will be your fate should you fail again" All For One says as dark Bakugo leaves without looking him in the eyes as All For One smiled as his goal is getting ever closer to completion.