Season 2 Bakugo vs Midoriya

After everyone everything that happened it all began to get back to normal but Bakugo and Midoriya were still divided as tension between them got even higher.

"Bakugo don't you think this little fight between you and Midoriya is just childish" Mina said as she watch Bakugo suit up in his hero costume had been improved over the years.

"Mina what me and Deku have been through shaped who we are today our rivialry pushed us to achieve greater and greater heights as such we need to push each other passed this as well" Bakugo says as he leaves to go and meet Midoriya as she looked a...

"Mina what me and Deku have been through shaped who we are today our rivialry pushed us to achieve greater and greater heights as such we need to push each other passed this as well" Bakugo says as he leaves to go and meet Midoriya as she looked at a picture of her and Kirishima with smiles on their faces as a tear escapes her eyes. "You would of been able to talk him out of this Kirishima" Mina tells herself as she walks after Bakugo as this was not going to be a simple practice fight.

To Midoriya

"Deku this is crazy you and Bakugo are friends so why are you going to fight" Uraraka asked as she watched him put on his improved hero costume.

"Because Uraraka me and Kacchan have know each other for a long time and this bond we have is what pushes us forward and challenges us everyday so to refuse him this fight would be disrespectful" Midoriya said as he looks at Uraraka before giving ...

"Because Uraraka me and Kacchan have know each other for a long time and this bond we have is what pushes us forward and challenges us everyday so to refuse him this fight would be disrespectful" Midoriya said as he looks at Uraraka before giving her a hug before leaving for the fight ahead of him.

To Training Ground Alpha

As Bakugo and Midoriya walk towards each other while the others sat watching them all Uraraka could do was worry about Midoriya. "I'm not going to hold back Deku" Bakugo said as he let out little sparks as he keeps his eyes focused on Midoriya. "Same for me Kacchan" Midoriya says as he activates one for all full cowling and prepares to fight.

After second of staring the action finally erupted as Bakugo rushed at Midoriya with incredible speed thrusting his hand at Midoriya who counters with kick to knock his hand upwards as he goes for a spin kick but Bakugo used a small explosion to push himself away before the attack could land. "I will not fall for the same tricks like before Deku" Bakugo says as he blasts himself into the sky with an explosion before disappearing in the sun light blinding Midoriya as Bakugo used another explosion to launch himself at Midoriya before spinning allowing him to deliver an axe kick to Midoriya who blocks it before it could make impact. "Not going to trick me again Kacchan" Midoriya said as he switched his block into a grab as he grabs Bakugo's leg before going to slam him to the ground but Bakugo caused an explosion before his body could hit the ground allowing him to escape Midoriya's grasp.

"Try and avoid this Deku AP machine-gun" Bakugo said as rapid explosion shoot from his hand at Midoriya who can only attempt to block it before getting pushed back as his costume shows the damage taken by Bakugo's attack as Midoriya quickly goes back on the attack. "Pinpoint focus" Midoriya says as he jumps over Bakugo while shooting out black whip and attaching it to Bakugo's hand before pulling it forcing Bakugo to flip as Midoriya grabs his head and slams him to the ground but Bakugo used his explosions to force Midoriya back allowing him to stand up. "We both know what this is about Deku" Bakugo said as he watched Midoriya closely for any sign of an attack before rushing at each other as Midoriya pulls back for a punch and Bakugo does the same.

"You think that losing Kirishima and Kaminari was your fault but we were all there me included so don't take all the blame" Bakugo says as orange sparks appear around his body while his hair spikes up causing everyone to go wide eye all but Midoriya as their fist connect. "I had a feeling you still had some of it's power Kacchan" Midoriya says as he looked at Bakugo who was now in his own one for all full cowling as the push each other away. "Lets see who is worthy of this power Deku" Bakugo says before rushing at Midoriya at blinding speed and delivers a kick to his jaw sending him up to the sky before appearing in front of him grabbing his arm before lifting his own hand to the sky.

"ULTRA EXPLODE-A-PULT" Bakugo screams as he made an explosion to spin them around before releasing Midoriya sending him crashing into the ground as he used his explosions to float in the air as Midoriya appears from the crater suit torn and burned from Bakugo's attack as he jumps at Bakugo who avoids his attempt. "DELAWARE SMASH AIR FORCE" Midoriya screams as hits Bakugo with a blast of air as he used a quirk from the 6th user of one for all the quirk was called float as he and Bakugo float in mid-air before rushing each other with fists ready for their clash. "DETROIT SMASH" they both scream as the fist connect making a huge shockwave as they both try to resist the push but am soon sent crashing into nearby buildings as their battle ends in a draw.

As the dust begins to settle as Midoriya and Bakugo stand up before walking over to each other before shaking hands with smiles on their faces. "You have gotten stronger Kacchan" Midoriya said as Bakugo turns away a little pissed at the match ending in a draw. "And you damn nerd" Bakugo says as Midoriya just smiles at his old insult showing things haven't changed that much as they rejoin the others.