Memories

Please be advised that most of the parts are typed in Jamaican Creole

*Corey POV*

Sunday 2:00pm (July 20th)

I stepped out of my C-Class Benz dressed in full white, a jeans pants, a long sleeve shirt, wallabee Clark's and a dark shade of glasses.

As I stood by the graveside
with Mama P and
watched him going six foot under,
waves of sadness and memories filled my heart.
"Why me, lord?
Why now, lord" I continuously asked myself.

*2 months later* (After the funeral)

As I lay in bed thoughts and memories ran through my mind. The day I got the called about the death of my brother was the last day I went to college. "Wayne Davis well known for Trigga was a family man, he took care of both grandma and myself. He sent me to college. How can someone tek him life?" I said to myself as I take a puff of my spliff. You more than a just a "DON" label. You was a protector for the whole trench town.

I got out of bed and looked myself in mirror.
"Anybody that took yuh life Trigga affi dead back." I mumbled softly "1 to yuh head and 3 to yuh chest" I added with tears in my eyes.

Ashanti POV

"I am starting to worry about Corey because he haven't called me in a while now" I said to my friend, Aaliyah.

"Then why yuh nu call him girl or just pull up on him" She replied.

I am going over to his house so you can stay the night until I'm back I said to Aaliyah as I took up my car keys and left the house.

..........

On my way to cherry gardens I played my music so loud until I reached my destination. I blew my car horned outside of the big house he is living in hoping someone would opened the gate.

I said to myself "Why I never called Corey before I left the house?" With my hand to my face as I nodded my head then I saw the gate opened. I parked my car and knocked on the door then I heard his deep sexy aggressive voice said "Come in Ashanti" and I went inside.

Corey POV

Phone rings
I answered "Yow, wah yah say?" I asked the security.

"Ashanti is outside the gate boss" he replied.

"Let her in nu" I answered and ended the call.
This girl always showing up to my spot and I told her to never do it without my permission

Ashanti is like a very closed female friend to me, she's present whenever I need to have a little fun which is nothing too serious but for Ashanti I doubted she understand "nothing too serious" I hissed my teeth.

I mean, I actually need a little company with all that I'm going through right now so that addi least. I can take my mind off these shit for now

*Ashanti POV*

As I walked inside and saw him sat in the couch, he look so handsome but also sad at the same time. He was wearing a white marina and a jeans pants with his spliff in his right hand. I really admire how handsome he is with his fair complexion, that low faded cut, the beard, those perfect dimples and not to mention his height 6', sheesh. I'm not going to lie those earrings definitely fits him well.