Chapter 13

*The next day*
Corey's Pov

"After I found out that Kianna and Matthew might be related in some type of way I don't know how to feel about that."

"Can this all be a set up?"

"I stole Matthew's business from him and then just to found out that the girl I screwed knows him."

"I was supposed to be flying to London tonight but I need to process all of this information before I do."

I need to make a phone call.

Meanwhile in Jamaica

*Kianna's Pov*

I haven't heard from Bulla for the past couple of days now and I'm starting to worry about his safety and also his health.

I can't even show up and start asking questions about his whereabouts because I feel that will make things odd.

Maybe he is just taking a break

Ohh fuck!

What's wrong with me?

Okay, Kianna stay calm. He is okay and I mean, I don't even know him like that.

I said to myself as I lay on my bed with my hands covered my face.

...........................

*In America*

*Corey's Pov*
"Yow general, I have a little change of plan so just keep holding off the ground for me" I informed Steppa over the phone.

Steppa replied, "What a Gwan family? I feel worry for you little bro"

I replied, "It's okay, I'll be back soon."

*Call disconnected*

I need to make a trip to London for tonight. I'll see my grandma, set a few links and hopefully by then I'll be back in Jamaica.

There's too much going on right now and I need to get some bigger links on my end.

I went on the balcony and looked up in the sky and said "If only I knew who you really was I could have solved all of this from the beginning. Sleep on bro, Trigga"

*Meanwhile in Trench Town*

"This is a last minute meeting but just to keep you guys on point, Bulla won't be here for some while. Don't ask me why and where he is because as far as we know we don't know. You'll be taking orders from me from now on." Steppa said

"Me did always know say that punk never ready for this lifestyle eno. Him come put on a show like him a the man fi the place Kmt." The ugly one said that goes by the name of Kelly

"Wah yuh just say pussy?" Steppa asked aggressively.

"Easy Mon. All a we agreed say the likkle bwoy is a bitch. All the likkle gyal Wah him a fuck. Fool that. Trigga's breda is a clown, Steppa" Kelly said 

Steppa walked over to the Kelly and said "pussy, you know you a chat nuff" then took his gun and hit Kelly in his mouth.

*Ahem ahem*
"Look how you blood up me mouth" Kelly said while spitting out blood.

Steppa stared on him then hissed his teeth.

Steppa then asked, "Which other man have something else fi say?, he added "Because as far as I see things people are talking and I don't like that."

"We straight man. A so that bwoy love fly him mouth like a bitch." Jordan said

Everybody: laughed.

"Alright, good. Remember the event tomorrow tonight." Steppa said.

The Next Day

~Music playing vybz kartel -without money~

The music blasting through the speaker in Trench town.

On the left side Steppa, Jordan and the other warriors are standing where they can see the view of everyone.

People drinking, dancing, singing and talking.

The night felt young. The vibes are good.

*Steppa & Jordan Convo*

Steppa: Is a good look this

Jordan: No joke but you see the bwoy Kelly?

Steppa: No but a dead him fi dead.

Everybody laughed.

"Big up man like Steppa, Trigga, Bulla, Jordan, Blacka!! Yow me wah everybody put up lighta fi dah song yah" Dj Wayne said

Music drop, "Alkaline- Afterall"

Blacka shouted, "Pull up selector"

Vrrrmmm!
A unknown rider wearing a helmet ride up at the opening land where event is keeping.

Blacka saw the pree then asked, "Which rider that Steppa?

Steppa answer, "I don't know no rider" while he reached for his waist.

Jordan: Mek me go find out. Uno just watch the pussy.

The bike rode off.

*3 minutes after*

Then suddenly a unknown car drove up and let off fire.

BANG, BANG, BANG!!

Everybody scatter in the party and screaming !!

Murder!!

BANG BANG BANG!

Him Dead now!!!

Blcth, him dead ?

Weh di car deh??? Stay with we eno

BANG BANG BANG!!!

.....................................................................

I know I haven't published in a while😪 However I'm back 😇 Thank you for reading🙏 what just happened? Who got shot?👀 It's about time!