Darkness

I fell to the floor and
I saw my life flashes in front of me.
It felt like this is the end of the road.
I am where I should be.

Steppa: Bulla! Get up bro!

I opened my eyes and looking at Steppa with a crazy face.

Bulla: What's up bro?

Steppa: We need to go now. Get up.

I'm confuse with what Steppa is saying to me but I got up quickly and ran to the car.

Vrrrrrrmmmm Vrmmmm (Steppa Drove Off)

Bulla: What happened?

Steppa: You don't remember Bulla?!

Bulla: Enlighten me

Steppa: I saw Blacka watching you at the graveside and I shoot at him but he ran.

Bulla: What?

Steppa: Come on Bulla, think!

Bulla: Yow fam, chill. I remember everything now.

Steppa: Good. What happened to you back there, why were you on the floor?

Bulla: I'm literally at the bridge fam and those shots sounded like it was my last time. I panic that's all.

Steppa: You good now right?

Bulla: Yes.

Steppa: Word. I'll drop you off at your place. I'll deal with things, you need to lay low.

Bulla: What you mean?

Steppa: There's going to be some real problem now since Kelly is now dead and I don't need you to be apart of it. Just stay low and I'll cover shit, alright?

Bulla: I heard you blood.

Steppa dropped Bulla home and left to take on another mission of his work.

Meanwhile at Bulla's House
Bulla's Pov

After Steppa dropped me home I stayed in the bathroom for over 2 hours cleaning myself off wishing that it will wash away the pains I'm feeling inside.

That's doesn't even seems to work.

I need fresh air

I went outside my background sitting down wondering about how my life went from gold and rainbows to pain and sorrows in a blink of an eye.

I took a puff of my spliff and drank the Hennessy from the bottle.

It's a beautiful afternoon to share some love with someone.

I took my phone up and rang Kianna.

Kianna: Hello Corey, what is it?

I replied, "Calm down Kianna. Can you come by my place please?