Unfolding

Steppa and the other warrior cruising in the street to head back in the town area.

Steppa: What the boy mean by Bulla ago dead?

Jordan: Same thing me a try to understand eno.

Sonny: You think we should warn Bulla right now?

Steppa: No, that ago make him fret. We need to see him eye to eye.

Sonny: Make sense indeed.

Couple hours after.
Bulla's Pov

I left the house to grab breakfast at my favorite spot because I hate cooking.

I had ackee and saltfish with fried breadfruit. I really enjoyed the meal. This place is definitely my go to place.

I still wish I was in London because I would wake up to my favorite person and a well prepared meal from grandma which I wouldn't need to leave the house.

I paid my bill and as I was leaving the restaurant I saw someone by surprise entering the restaurant.

She look so scared and I'm definitely not about to act like I don't see her.

Kianna's Pov

Tamara insisted on taking me to her favorite restaurant to eat lunch since she know I'm a foodie. I just can't with this girl sometimes.

Tamara: What are you thinking about miss?

Kianna: How you forced me here (laughing)

Tamara: Girl, the last thing I want you to do is stressing over a boy plus you know I got you.

Kianna: I'm not stressing but thank you for the pedicure and manicure.

Tamara: No problem but let's go inside the restaurant please.

Kianna: Okay Madam.

As we about to enter the restaurant I think I saw a ghost because I'm completely shock. I stood at the entrance of door staring and Tamara didn't even realized.

Tamara called out, "Kianna, come on, what's wrong?"

I replied, "Umm, nothing" as I tried to walk pass Bulla.

He held my hands and asked, "Are you sure it's nothing baby girl?"

I replied softly, "Bulla please. I'm sorry for calling you"

Bulla: You don't need to apologize baby girl.

Tamara came and interrupted us, "Kianna please come on. Sir is there a problem?" She asked Bulla

Kianna: No, it's fine. I'm coming.

Tamara: Okay good.

I smiled at Bulla and told him "I have to go now"

He asked, "No hug?"

I replied, "No, you have so much to explain to me which you won't explain nothing to me so bye Bulla"

He smiled and I saw his dimples. This man is going to be the death of me.