Chapter 8

*Same day 7:3o pm*

Popcaan - Friends like these (Music)🎶

Music blasting through the speakers of my car while I'm speeding into Cherry Gardens.

Everything seems like it's falling in place and I love the feeling of that. The meeting with the big man "Michael" went well.

I might as well have Ashanti come over since she's been asking for a while now.

Popcaan -Feel Good (Music)🎶

*Beep Beep Beep*

The gate man hurriedly opens the gate for me.

I drove inside and wind down my window to hail the gate man, "Wah gwan Lenny?"

Lenny replied "Me deh ya boss man."

"Ashanti coming over and she drives a white Honda Swift. So you can just let her in, alright?" I told him.

Lenny replied, "no problem"

I blew my horn to indicate that I heard him and then drove into the garage.

After I parked the car I went to my backyard to grab a drink from the outside bar which is on the left beside a small pool and on my right is a beautiful garden that has palm trees and many other flowers.

I opened a bottle of Appleton Estate and poured it in my glass.

*Meanwhile at Ashanti's house*

Ashanti was standing in the bathroom wrapped in a white towel fixing her knotless braid.

I think I might just wear my yellow oversized hoodie and my gold slippers.

It's now or never. I took up my car keys and head out to Corey's house.

*Couple minutes after at Corey's house* (Corey Pov )

"What's baby girl"  I said.

"Nothing really. How was your day?" Kianna asked.

I replied in flirty tone "maybe if you were here beside me it would have been good, you know?"

She laughed and said  "boy, please. I bet you be saying that to all the girls."

"What if I told you I have not, would you arrange for me to see you tomorrow?" I asked in an optimistic tone.

"Maybe" she said

"Corey? Corey?" Ashanti calling Corey from inside of the house

"I'll see you tomorrow Kianna. Goodnight now baby girl" I said.

She giggled and whispered, "goodnight"

*Call disconnected*

Ashanti came outside smiling like she won the lottery.

Corey: What makes you so happy today mama?

Ashanti: Well, I'm not happy actually because you drinking without me.

Corey: I'm sorry about that. Come here

Ashanti walked over towards me and I gave her a hugged.

"You smell nice Corey" she said.

I smirk and said "You look alluring"

She giggled then she held my hands and lead me towards the poolside.

She took off her oversized hoodie she was wearing and now I'm exposed to her stiff breasts.

Ashanti POV

I kneeled before him and unzip his pants.
I can see how hard his dick is getting. 

I was trying to prevent myself from touching his dick but the way he looked down on me I just couldn't resist it anymore.

In less than 20 seconds he pulled out his dick then I licked it off the tip, I grabbed on his dick and forced all of him to the back off my throat while I am gasping for breath.

He pulled out from me and you can see my saliva all over he's stiff dick.

I want more, I need more.

I spit on his dick, blew bubbles and massage his dick with my mouth. I'm chocking with the dick in my mouth but I don't even care.

*Corey pov*

This girl is a monster.

I held her hair while she sucked on my dick.

I love the feeling of it but I'm not ready to buss off as yet.

I grabbed her up and ripped her sexy little G-string off.

I bend her over on the counter outside and I slowly started to enter inside her to tease the fuck out of her

I heard her said "Daddy, please fuck me now"

Her pussy is so wet for me and I don't want to waste no time.

I began to fuck her so hard while she's moaning "yes, daddy!! Mhmmm"

"I'm going to cum Corey, mhmmm" she moaned.

I continued to fuck her so good until she's weak.

"Corey I don't want to spit, I want to swallow"

She kneeled before me and took all of my nut in her mouth.

One thing lead to another..

The next morning (1:30pm) Corey's house

Corey Pov

After Ashanti left early this morning I ran a few business errands.

I lay in the sofa in my living room watching Money heist season 5.

*Ring ring ring*

I looked over on my phone and she's calling me.

I answered, "Hey baby girl?"

"Hi" Kianna replied.

"Wassup?" I asked.

I don't want to sound thirsty but here goes nothing. "I was wondering if we were still on for today?" I asked nervously.

I totally forgot about that but I don't want to disappoint her so instead I replied And said, "Ofc. Get dress I'll see you at 4"

"4:00?" She asked surprisingly.

I commanded "yes Kianna, at 4:00"

"Okay daddy" Kianna replied while rolling her eyes on her end.

*Call disconnected*

Note
Thank you so much for your continuous reading❤️ Vote, comment and share🙏 Is Ashanti back in the game?👀 who is Michael and also what is Kianna up to? Continue reading to find out😘