Chapter 14🎯

The other day
Kianna's Pov

I walked out of my kitchen to my living room when I heard on the news.

"Welcome to prime time news, I am Annalise. The top topic for this evening is the shooting in Trench town last night. It was said that there was a small gathering in Trench town when a unknown biker rode up and let off fire. It is still unknown to the public if the victim is dead. We will be back with more details on prime time news after this break"

The glass in my hand dropped instantly. I stood there for at least 2 mins clueless before I even came back to reality.

I quickly rushed in my room and grabbed my phone and dialed Bulla's number.

Ring ring ring (x5)
Went straight to voicemail

Still no answers. I began to cried. What if something happened to Bulla?

Shit, that mother fucker Matthew

I dialed Matthew's number and he answered on the second ring.

As soon as he picked up, I went off "what the hell did you do to bulla you stupid? I hate you so much for everything and if you ever touched a bone on him Matthew, I swear.."

Matthew butt in instantly, " you swear what Princess?"

I replied, "nothing"

Matthew: Talk Princess because as far as I know you are not in no position to make any threats towards me. So, say your sorry Princess.

I said "Go to hell Matthew!" as I end the call.

What is wrong with me? Why do I care if Bulla is hurt or not? Do he even care for me? He left me with no goodbye. There's so much unanswered questions but here I am making a scene.

Oh my gosh. This is just too much.

I felt so dizzy and one thing led to another I was in another world by myself.

~Meanwhile at the hospital~
Steppa's Pov

I heard a female voice crying in the waiting area. I went to see who it is and I realized it is the warrior's sister.

Him ago alright Anu nth major the doctor said.

"What happened?" She asked.

I replied "He got shot in his left arm."

She began to cry even more. I grabbed her off the floor and hugged her tightly. I then quickly reassured her that everything will be fine.

A nurse came out and said, "I have good news Mr Brown will be fine. We did managed to take the bullet out of his left arm and stopped the bleeding."

I said, "Nurse do you best to help him"

"We will sir. I'll be back" the nurse said and she walked away.

Everything will be fine sis.

~2 hours after~

"I will kill your mother Kianna." Matthew said with a gun to Kianna's Mom's head

Please don't, I'm sorry I..