Toxicity

Corey's Pov

Thinking in my mind, wondering what this girl think I'm about to ask her because she seem nervous.

I hope she know I haven't forgotten about what she have done.

I stand up on my foot and sat on the bed beside of Kianna.

Corey: What do you think I was about to do Kianna?

Kianna: Umm, nothing. Why did you invited me here?

Corey: I wanted to talk about the message you sent me.

Kianna: Ummm

Corey: Are you pregnant for me Kianna or is this some type of sick joke of yours?

Kianna: I am pregnant, why would I pull such a joke like that, huh?

Corey: Kianna, don't think I've forgotten that you betrayed me. I invited you here to talk because I need real answers.

Kianna: About what Corey?! Did you even invited me here to talk about me being pregnant for you??

Kianna stand up and started shouting, "I really thought you was about to work this things out for the sake of me being pregnant with your child!"

I looked Kianna dead in here eyes and warned her to stay calm.

Kianna: What if I don't? I'm not a puppet Corey for God sake!

Corey: No one said you were Kianna. Sit back on the bed

Kianna: I just can't with you anymore, honestly.

I stand up and I held her hands, "Kianna please sit down. We need to talk"

She look down on the floor and looked up on me.

The way Corey is looking Kianna dead in the eyes, she just decided to obey his rule.

Corey: Thank you. Now let's talk.

Kianna: Okay. I'm listening

Corey: I need details now. How do you know you were pregnant for me? I need a background story about yourself.

Kianna: Hehem. I am the only child for my mother and father.

Corey: Continue..

Kianna: My dad died when I was 16 years old. He was killed by Matthew's father because he wanted to married my mom. My mom never had no idea until she married Matthew's father. Matthew's dad died couple months after and Matthew blamed my mom for his father's death. He told me he would kill my mom or send her to
prison if I never did what he said. I didn't provided him with no information on you because I started to have feelings for you Corey plus you never shared anything with me.

Kianna started to cry so hard until she unable to talk and started having problem to breath.

Kianna: Co...

Corey: What is it Kianna?

Kianna: I need water please