Chapter 3

"Pipe down people, anuh nth serious.. A just the new fucking man of the place is here" The selector said.

Everyone began to danced and sang to the songs as they all enjoyed the rest of the night.

*Corey POV*

"I must admit bussing those 3 shots was sicker than a fucker in bellevue." I said as I laughed.

"Bay things you gwan wid eno Bulla" Steppa said.

"Just easy man. Me ago head back inna the uptown, so me will see unuh wen me see unuh, sight" I said.

Corey gave them all his hailings as he head out of the community. That same night he decided he wanted to give Ashanti a call.

"Hey Shorty" Corey said as Ashanti Answered the phone.

"Hey Corey" she answered while blushing on her end of the call.

"Cya come pick you up?" I asked her.

"Ofc, what time?" Ashanti asked

"Less than 2 hours from now so get ready Shorty." I commanded.

*Ashanti POV*

I quickly rushed out of bed and putted on my jeans shorts, a white cropped top, my slides and I fixed my butt length braid. Suddenly I heard "Beep, Beep". I hurriedly went outside and locked up the house. "This boy is rich, look pon the car" I said to myself.

*Corey POV*

"I saw Ashanti walking towards the car in a shorts that fitted her like a model. The browning skin clean enuh mon" I said to myself.

I hopped out of the jeep to opened the car door for her. "Enter please Miss Ashanti" I jokily said as I opened the car door for her.  Ashanti then giggled.

We talked throughout the whole ride until we pulled up to the house.

*At Corey's House*

"You want something to drink?" I asked Ashanti.

Ashanti: sure

We had couple drinks until one thing led to another. I went into the bathroom and I came out saw Ashanti naked laying in the bed.

I stand at the bed giving her a devilish looked as she came off the bed and bend down before me. She unzip my pants and took out my dick, she grabbed it and put it down her tonsil doing the freakiest things with her pierced tongue.  I hold her chin up and I commanded her to stand up.  I turned her around and putted her on the bed. I have her made a perfect arched in her back as I entered in her middle, I slowly started to fuck her and then I picked up pace. Ashanti started to shake.
"Fuck" Ashanti moaned..................

I mean, I was under my vibe, Hahaha......

*Next morning*
Ashanti POV

"This boy is definitely a King and I wish I could be his Queen. Too bad he don't want nothing serious with me because I would of left my man already " I said in my mind as I sighed.

"Good morning Shanti" I heard a voice said.

I opened my eyes and blushed "Good morning Corey"

"Get dress we going for breakfast" he said.

"Okay Corey" I replied. This man definitely know how to treat a woman.

He went out of the room.

*Corey POV*

Ring, ring, ring,

"Wah gwan" I answered.

"Sorry fi a bother you Bulla but you know a little youngster a tek money from some shopkeepers inna di place. Him all claimed say you and Trigga a pussy and he is right man for di community. Yuh want me deal wid him?" Steppa asked.

"As far as I know whenever Steppa ago deal wid things it never ends well and the last thing I want right now, is WAR" I said in my mind.

I replied "hear wah ago gwan, find di pussy and bring him inna di yard. I'll be there in less than 2 hour"

"Ahh bulla" Steppa said as he hanged up.

There is a changed of planned now, Corey sighed. Corey informed Ashanti that he won't be able to take her to get breakfast anymore instead he drove her home and gave her 5k to get herself something to eat. He then took his leave to touch down in Trench Town to sorted out any misunderstanding.

*Ashanti POV*
(Ashanti & Aaliyah's Conversation over the phone)

Ashanti: me nah tell no lie. Me feel me in love with the boy
Aaliyah: hear you now. Give me the tea sista gyal
Ashanti: The boy is a gentleman, him handsome, him spend money and most importantly him know fi do him thing in the bedroom.
Aaliyah: Then nuh your man Shanti. All you need to do is trap him at this point.
Ashanti: I mean, I could actually come off my birth control and tell him I'm still on it.
Aaliyah. Yes girl. How long uno know each other now?
Ashanti: 1 year now
Aaliyah: A your baby father that sista.

They both laughed, gossiped until they were both ready to leave the line.

*Meanwhile in Trench Town*

"The man fi the fucking place is here!" Blacka Shouted

"Bay things you keep up eno blacka. Where's the parrot that a talk a bagga things?" Corey asked.

Blacka: Him inside family.

They both went inside the yard. The youngster sat on a chair with his hands tied behind of him while shaking like he's in the snow. Best believe he was tied up in the sun

Corey: A you addi real man?
Youngster: *Hissed teeth*

Steppa then puff his chest so hard that he began to cough. "We ago do this again and we ago need a quick ansa pussy" Steppa stated.

Corey: Sonny, untie him fi me deh.

"Me ago make up spliff and you see wen me finish you fi ready fi talk like me about fi tek u life and ya try beg out the war" Corey said to the youngster.

After Corey finished making his spliff he then took out his .44 magnum and said "You ready fi talk to me now or yuh want talk to me gun instead? If you choose me gun then me breda will meet you fi the next part of the assignment." He stated

Blacka: Torture we fi torture the pussy enuh
Steppa: No sah, mek me kill him mon because me have a brand new thing me wah try out pon a pussy that love to chat.
Steppa dig off the youngster face as he made his statement

Youngster: Alright alright, me sorry boss. The reason me start take money from shopkeepers is because me need money. Me sorry fi disrespect you and you breda. He said while shaking like a leaf

A kill we ago kill you pussy.

Yow Bulla, watch out a the way make me buss him head

"Nooooooo!!! Nu kill me"

Click, Click, ( Load up the clip)
Heyyyyy Bwoyyyy!!!!!

.....................................................................
Note:
Wow 🤩 We are unto another chapter🤗 Please vote, comment and share🙏 Did they killed the youngster? Is Corey about to be a father very soon?👀