Meeting

Corey POV

I haven't been in Trench Town since I've left for college to study "Real Estate". I must admit I'm feeling a bit nervous but it's now or never.

I putted on a black jeans pants, a Burberry  button up shirt and as I was about to put on my black desert Clark's I started singing "Mi do Clark's but you do nike, if that's what you like."
Vybz kartel - Lyricist Pt 2

"Song deh tough eno" I said as I laughed to myself.

I took up my sauvage cologne and sprayed it on myself. Then I took up my .44 magnum and putted it on my side.

After getting fully dressed I went downstairs and locked up the house. I stood in the garage wondering which car I should drive. Thinking to myself "I might as well just drive the black Mercedes Benz G-Class."

Drake Ft Travis - Fair Trade bussing through my speakers as I left uptown to go into the garrison (Trench town) while I puff on my spliff.

*Couple Hours after *

I pulled up in Trench town and I already felt like the man in the fucking place as I jumped out of the jeep.

Steppa "Wah Gwan young boss?"  He greeted me.

"How the ends look, everybody ready fi di meeting?" I asked

"Yes yes. Just fwd in and me ago make a warrior watch the Jeep fi yuh yzt" Steppa Said.

"Nu say a word mon" I said.

Couple yutes and women came up to hail me. I greeted them all as I went inside the yard to get the meeting started.

*Description of the inside*
As you opened the zinc gate you will see an ackee tree to the left side, a small house in middle of the yard and a bench on the right side in the yard.  The inside of the house was painted in white. There is a couch, 4 chairs, a table in the middle, a tv on the wall and big industrial fan.

"This a Trigga little Breda and him ago start run off things as of now. Nuh man better don't try violate the movement or a dirt yzt. So any man have something fi say talk now." Steppa made an introduction.

"Yow, him a how much?" A ugly tough face bwoy round the back said with a screwed face.

I said " my age don't have nothing fi do with a man. As Steppa already say me ago gwan run off things as of now" I made myself loud and cleared.

"I hear yuh boss" Jordan Said.

Jordan is also one of  Trigga's loyal dawgs along with Steppa and Blacka. Jordan don't really talk much

"Everything cleared?" I asked everyone

"Yeh mon" they all said.

"Since everything is cleared then let's call it a day." I said making myself cleared to everyone.

I walked out of the house and stand in the yard to blew off a little steam.

"Bulla you know me little sister a keep a little drink out later, yah fwd" Blacka asked.

"Yeh mon"  Corey said.

*Music Playing*
"Man fi di mission yeh just pour me sumo strong fi me sip on, yeh"
Masicka- Man fi di mission

Selector: Welcome Bulla inna di place!!
Crowd: welcome, welcome as they all clapped.

I nodded my head while rocking to the music.

"Respect  family, me glad you could a come and show you face" Blacka said.

"Addi least that mon blacka" Corey said.
How the bar look, tequila deh bout?"  I asked blacka

"Yes young boss. Me ago mek one addi bottle girl carry it over"

I stood at a dark corner where I could see the view of everyone at the drink out. Then just in time the bottle girl came over.

"Are you Bulla?" She asked

" It depends on what you want Bulla for" I replied

The warrior them laughed, Hahaha

" I have the tequila he ordered" she said

"Just put it on the table" I replied then I gave her a tip.

Rest of the night went well.

It been a while I've felt so good since the death of my brother.
Then I heard Skeng - gvnman shift started playing. I reached for my hip and pop out my gun and buss three shots.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The warrior dem let out 2 more
Bang! Bang!

Screaming and scattering all over the place

Ahhh !!Ahhhh !! Ahhhh !!

.....................................................................
Note:
Thank you so much for reading chapter 2🤗  Please vote, comment and share
What happen?  Did someone got shot ?👀
Did Corey dealt with the situation properly in the meeting?
Continue reading to find out❤️