Chapter 15: "Finally"

This chapter is dedicated to Star_2_shoot and kate_0001

Thanks for always there for me!!! I love you guys!!

-Lucy's POV-

"Lucy?!"

"Be right there!" I yelled back running towards my door. I opened it there revealed...

"Natsu! Come one in."

Today's Saturday, two days after the school festival. He promised to take me to watch a movie with him.

Don't get the wrong idea. Before, we used to go to the cinemas often. He even pays for the expenses! Isn't he a sweetheart?

"Are you done yet?!" He whined as he sat on the sofa.

He seems well dressed. I smiled that finally we could spend a day together.

"I'm done!" I exclaimed, then grabbed his hands and scampered out from my apartment.

-Normal POV-

"So where do you want to go first?" Natsu asked as they fall in line for the train.

Lucy paid no attention to the pink haired male for she was curious on why the people are starring at them.

She yank down her head for she was embarrassed and there she notice that her hands was still intertwined with Natsu's.

She flushed with tint pink and jerk her hand out. Natsu was shocked and flushed too.

To escape the awkwardness he asked again. "Whe-where do you want to go first?"

"E-Eh?! Anywhere you like." Lucy replied before looking away.

Minutes passed, the train station bacame more crowded. They successfully entered the train but it was to tight and both might get lost.

Suddenly, Lucy felt a broad hand wrapped around her shoulder. Pulling her towards someone's chest.

She looked up and saw Natsu looking down to her and smiled. "Don't worry. This way we won't get lost." He explained.

"Atention to all passengers we have arrive at Crocus. Please don't leave your things unattended. Thank you."

The couple started walking around when Lucy heared a growling sound.

"Shh, you hear that?"

*Grrr*

Natsu grimaced and scratch his head "I think that's my stomach."

Lucy chuckled and smiled. "Fine. Let's go eat somewhere."

As they were walking on the streets, people have increased and increased in number. They tried all the restaurants but unfortunately, they're pack.

"Well I guess we'll have to find ourselves another restaurant." The blonde giggled as she turn around to face the pink hair boy... but he was no where to be found.

"Natsu?"

She looked around th restaurant trying to find the male but there's no sign of him everywhere.

The latter felt uneasiness within her until panic and worry conquered her insides.

Natsu! Where the hell are you?!! I swear when I get my hands on you-

Her train of thoughts stopped when she heard the whines and complaint of people who were falling in line. As if they were angry at someone.

"Hey! The end of the line is over there!"