Chapter 13: "School Festival Day 3 Part 2: Stalking Is Bad, Remember That."

I dedicate this chapter to TheAnimeBookworm and RomelynBacurin

They've voted for my story and I'm so thankful. *Bows* Domo Arigatou Gousaimasu!

♧♧♧♧♧

-Lucy's POV -

After that incident a while ago, Jellal left with a smile on his face. He also said that we should hang out sometimes. Erza, on the other hand, felt embarrassment but gave an excuse like 'It's all for the café!' or 'That's what I do as the pres!'. Yeah right. Everything went fine except Lea skipped cause she had a fever. What if I go visit her later?

"Arigatou Gousaimasu!" I thanked and bowed a costumer. I'm assigned here outside the café since we had a little bakery for take outs. I sigh and slump down my seat taking out my unfinished book Levy-chan lent me. After all the work and incidents I didn't get to read it.

The book's about a little girl. She looks innocent and cute but unknown to everyone she was the granddaughter of the infamous criminal group which was ran by her grandparents. One day she was asked by her grandmother to deliver the letter to her long lost friend who was free from prison and now living in the woods, she was also warned that they were bounty hunter and wolves roaming around around the woods so if she gets attacked "Kill before you get killed." Such influence ne? Along the way she meet a half wolf half human that was oh so handsome, the wolf was targeted by other hunter because of his powers to heal and some rumors said that if you get to drink his blood you might get the ability to do so. They became friends and lovers after. Some twisted things happen then to the story.

"Ittekimasu!" I heard someone said and got out of the café, it was Lissana. I closed my book and called he attention.

"Hi Lucy!" She came closer, "What are you reading?"

I knew she was kind and cheerful. She even scolded me when I helped Natsu with Lea, she said that I was being an idiot for doing that, which I agree. She also told me that being the martyr is unfair and doesn't look good on anyone, and again I counted as true. I just love this girl.

"Oh, it's entitled, 'The Criminal's Granddaughter Meets The Wolf'." I answered showing her the front cover. "Levy-chan lent it to me." I added.

Lissana nodded and told me. "You know you really are a book lover." A smile.

I smiled too. "Hey, where are you going?" I asked. "I was just going to buy some sugar cubes since we're almost ran out." She answered as I nodded. "Do you wanna come?" She added.

I waved my hand and said. "Oh no, I don't soneone who could replace me-"

She cut me off. "Don't worry- Kinana!" In a few seconds Kinana came running to Lissana. "Nani, Lissana?" Kinana asked witha sweet voice.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

Kinana gave a questionable look. "S-Sure." Simply she said. "What is it?"

"Would you please watch the bakery for a bit I want Lucy to come with me to buy some sugar cubes. If your okay with it?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I have nothng to do anyway." She shrugged and took my place and sat. "Take care!" She waved as we waved too.

~

"Thanks, come again." The sales clerk said as we excited the store. He sweat dropped, confused because of our maid costumes which is embarrassing!

"So what to grab an ice cream?" Lissana asked out of the blue.

"I don't-" But before I could finish my answer

"Oh come on." Lissana said dragging me out to the nearest ice cream stand. Not far, I think I saw someone from school. I squinted my eyes to make sure and still I can't get who it was. I tapped Lissana's shoulder, who was just waiting for her ice cream and asked.

"Hey Lissana, isn't that Lea?"

"No way, she's sick remember? Good for her. Maybe just a look alike." She wasn't looking at the direction I was looking 'cause she was putting sprinkles on her ice cream.

"Uh, no, I mean look." I told her and pointed at the direction.

"Lucy, I told-" She gasp and immediately dragged me into the bushes not very far to Lea.

"Lissana-" "Shhh! It's Lea alright. I think she's waiting for someone." Lissana cut of and whispered.

"So far for being sick." I commented rolling my eyes. She lied so that she couldn't go to her duties.

"I know right?" Added Lissana. "That's why we have to follow her." And there goes the determined side of her. But wait..

"Isn't that stalking?!" I whispered aloud and carefully not to caught her attention. We saw Lea turn around for a second before shrugging.

"Shhh!"

"Sorry."

Lissana digged her hand into her apron and fished out her phone. She clicked camera and switch it into video recording mode. Then she told me. "I don't care if it's stalking and I would become Juvia. I just got to have an evidence."

"Achoo!"

"Are you Okay Juvia?"

"Uhn. Juvia thinks that someone is talking about Juvia."

"Wha-What evidence?" I stammered and worried at the same time. What would this girl do again?

"Enough evidence and proof to bring her out of her shell."

▶END◀

================================================

Happy New Year! I know I'm a bit late to greet ya'll but... Happy New Year!!!

Hehe anyway follow me on Instagram:

@norimo_a.l

And you can she how ugly I am hahaha.

Please Vote, Leave a review and Follow...

Sayonara! (^-^)v

P.S: The First Snow ~A NaLu (Fairy Tail) Fanfiction~ is out now! Go check it out!