Chapter 7: "School Festival Preparations."

"Ne ne~ Isn't this outfit kawaii?"

"Your right!"

"Is this fine?"

Time came so fast that tomorrow is their school festival. Right now they are preparing for it.

"Lu-chan come out already!" Called Levy. "Your the only one in class who's not showing us your outfit."

"It's too embrassing!" Lucy shouted behind the curtains.

"Aww c'mon I know it not that bad. I know you look good at anything dear." Mirajane said while the other's nodded.

"It's easy for you to say, Mira." The blonde shot back crossing her arms towards her chest. "You are good looking and confident on anything."

"Lucy come out or I'll have to drag you." Erza shouted, she was also eager to see Lucy in a maid outfit again.

"Not you too Erza!"

"We don't have the whole day Lucy, come out so that we could finalised it with Reedus."

"Fine!"

With that the whole gang patiently waited for to come out getting their cameras ready for shots. Slowly the curtains opened and there stood a timid blonde in a maid outfit. Clicks of the camera where heard as the blonde covered her face with her arms. "Kuso" She curse.

"See I told you, you look good on it." Mira said gushing while the others nodded in agreement. "Lucy-san is good on it." Wendy added. "Juvia will tell honestly, love rival i-is go-good on it!" Juvia said not facing the others.

"Arrgh! It's. Too. Embarrassing!" She grawl. "The last time I where this is when I actually spilled cofee on my outfit and I stumbled down plus, because of the shortness of the costume my underwear was shown!"

"That's because your just clumsy Lu-chan." Levy said stating the truth.

Lucy's jaw drop from Levy's comment but revived with a pout forming on her lips.

"Hmmm, Hime, you look good on your maid outfit makes me want to hire you for real." They all turn around towards the certain orange haired boy who was in a butler outfit.

"Your not bad, Loke." Lissana suddenly interrupted.

Loke took a little bow then smile. "Thank you very much."

"Oh! Finally ya did get out of the curtains. You look good on it, Luce."

All of them pace their view on the pink haired boy who was also in a butler uniform. Except his mufler was dangling on his neck. Like how much does he really like that scarf?

Erza nodded adjusting her eyeglasses then spoke. "Good thing you approve and accepted the butler costume, Natsu. You starting to cooperate." Natsu gave her a questionable look. "What are you- GACK!" The pink haired male jump in surprise realizing that he was too in a butler uniform. "What the-! Ba- tha- wah?! How did I get into this?" He stupidly asked shifting his head form left to right while the others mentally slap their foreheads.

"Now, now. Why don't you leave my boyfriend alone, hmm?" Lea defensively waving her hands infront of their faces.

"Ms. Clingy girlfriend is here huh?" Cana suddenly whispered from behind which made the others shock for the sudden action. "Cana! Why are you not in your costume?" Ms. Clas Rep. fiercely asked crossing her arms while eyes Cana from top to toe.

"Woah, woah. I'm the one who made the idea, OK? Besides I will be helping at the kitchen with the Strauss Siblings." The brown haired female explained. "Let's stop this chit-chatting and get to the classroom decorating."

They all scamperd away going to their assigned area. Lucy, Reedus, Bisca and Wendy was on costume finalising both the maid and the butler outfit. The boy's were assigned on carrying the tables and chairs from the other room to their classrom. Levy, Laki, Ervergreen, Juvia and Kinana was assigned on the decorations and lettering on the classroom. Mirajane, Lissana, Elfman and Cana was on the kitchen testing teas and cookies to sell or distribute to the student body or people from outside the campus. Erza was rooming around commanding, ordering, yelling, and checking everything over and over again. But with all the hardships they have done little did they know somebody snuck out leaving eveyone suffering.

~END~

=============================================================================

a/n: Hey readers! If I have one. Vote! Please! Thanks!

Next Time: "School Festival Day 1"