Chapter 16: "Let's Eat!"

"Nastu-san?"

The pink haired man nervously rose his head meeting the eyes of Sting who had a confused look, and Lucy who gave an irritated look.

"Heeyyy..." Natsu said giving a weak smile waving his hand.

Natsu knew Lucy was mad at him for leaving her behind. Of course he felt bad about it.

Sting looked at the two, Lucy's eyes were wandering around avoiding the pink haired man's eyes while Natsu gave a sad expression.

"Mah, what if we order something?" Sting asked breaking the heavy atmosphere between the two. "Natsu-san is that okay with you if Lucy-san and I will sit with you?"

Natsu nodded gesturing towards the seat infront of him. Lucy sat across him while Sting sat beside the blonde.

It was supposed to be a date between him and Lucy, He didn't want sting to get in the way.

"So," Sting began, setting his arms on the table. "Shall we order something?" He asked looking at Natsu and Lucy.

Natsu noticed the menu he was holding, he handed it to Sting. "I already picked mine." He told the blonde male.

Sting gave a small nod. "Lucy-san," He said looking at the blonde who seemed quiet throughout the conversation. "What would you like to order?"

He held the menu closer for them to share and Lucy scooted for her to see.

They were too close and friendly and Natsu didn't like the sight of this.

For a few minutes, Sting closes the menu indicating that they have choosen their food.

"Waiter!" Sting called.

The waiter who came up to their table smiled. "Are you ready to order ma'am and sir?" The three nodded as they give their orders one by one.

"Please wait for a few minutes, the food will be given to you." The waiter said, bowing before moving away from the table.

Another awkward atmosphere roam around them. Nobody dared to speak first and Sting was kinda worried between the two so he left for the bathroom so that they could talk.

Lucy avoided Natsu's eyes by looking outside the window. Natsu thought it was his chance to apologize but he didn't know what to say first.

"Hey, Luce-"

"I totally get it," Lucy cut him off, "It's okay, I understand Natsu that you got frustrated because of me awhile ago, It's okay."

"No," He sighed before he continued. "I want to apologize for leaving you there, I shouldn't have done that."

Natsu eyed the female with a saddened expression enough for the female to go weak. "I know this was supposed to be our day for the both of us but I ruined it all, I'm sorry."

Lucy's cold expression lessen as she sighed and nodded. "Apology accepted." She said making the pink haired man in relief.

"But!" The blonde exclaimed crossing her arms while eyeing Natsu. "Treat me with ice cream later."

Natsu blinked before showing hi s signature grin. "Of course!" He said. "After this let's watch a movie together. Just the two of us."

Both Lucy and Natsu smiled at each other before erupting with smiles and giggles. They have reconciled.

Sting came back just as the food arrived. Lucy ordered little as said to maintain her diet while both males have the table full of various of food.

"Itadakimasu~!" They said in unison before digging in to their respective foods.

"One of the best meals I had!" Natsu blurt out while rubbing his stomach as soon as they got out of the restaurant.

"I'm glad you too made up." Sting said. "I was worried and I felt out of place."

They all erupted into laughs. "Well it was nice having a meal with you guys." Sting said glancing at his watch. "But I have to go and practice since a tournament is coming."

"Ahhh is that so." Lucy replied. "Thank you very much for today." She bowed in respect and smiled.

Natsu looked at Sting and shook hands with him. "Thanks bro." He simply said.

"You too." Sting said. He let go and said his goodbyes to Natsu and Lucy. He waved for one last time before disappearing through the crowd.

"Sooo..." Natsu trailed looking down at Lucy who was staring at the place Sting was earlier.

He smiled before pulling her arm towards the direction of the cinema.

"I did told you we're going to a movie."

"My ice cream!" Lucy whined keeping up with Natsu's speed.

"Later."