Chapter 5: "Jolly Lucy Part 2"

"Whoa~ Isn't that Lucy?"

"Impressive!"

"I never seen her like that before."

"You sure?"

"Eh? Lucy, as in Lucy Heartfilia? One of the newspaper journalist?"

"Yep, that's her... It's been a long time."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"That bright smile before was shown but faded when she found out that the boy she loves got a girlfriend. That's what the rumours said."

"So she moved on?"

"Maybe..."

The crowd murmur as the young blonde walked past them. Was it really surprising that the Jolly Lucy is back?

Of course it is!

"Good morning, Lucy Senpai." One of the underclass girl greeted.

Lucy noticed her so she stop and patted her head with a smile on her face. "Good morning, Jonah." After that she continue to skip.

Why was she really glad and happy today?

Because of something?

We have to know.

"Minna Ohayou!" She greeted stepping towards her classroom but...

*Splash!*

A bucket of water splashed on top of her head. Gasps and giggles filled the room as her friends came with handkerchiefs and towels.

"Lucy-san are you OK?" Wendy asked handing her a towel.

The wet blonde didn't answer but a dark aura surrounded her. Uh oh, This bad.

The class let out an 'eep' and scampered hiding under their tables, some where hugging and and some where almost crying.

"Natsu... is it not?" She asked calmly but the aura never leaving her side.

Everyone shook their heads.

"Then... Who.Did.It?"

The class pointed to a chubby man with black hair who was shivering at the back.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." He apologise. "I-It was f-f-for J-Jet act-actually. Please dont hurt me!"

"Well," Lucy sighed her demonic aura fading away she smiled. "I don't want my mood to to a waste so," She shrugged.

"Carry on." She simply said turning around towards her locker to get some clothes.

"What just happened?"

~(Towards her locker)~

"Hmm hmm hmm. Kanaemashou! Kono yume wo! Kanaemashou! Kimi to fly high~" The blonde sang skipping towards her locker.

"Whoa~ you look like your so energetic today."

Ending her song she looked up facing her pink haired bestfriend, Natsu Dragneel. "Yo!" he said.

"Yo!" Lucy answered with a peace sign.

"Hmmm, I don't actually hear you greeting me like that. So you really are in a good mood today." He started to tease leaning at her locker.

Shrugging, she shove Natsu away but her smile never leaving her face. "I don't know."

"Eh~ Ja! Why is that?" He asked leaning closer to her face.

"It's-A-Se-cr-et!" Winking, Lucy put her finger on her mouth.

"Ehhh? Come on tell me!" Natsu whined rocking Lucy back and forth.

"Stop it Natsu!" She annoyingly said but was also giggling.

"Not until you tell me!"

"Then it won't be a secret anymore!"

"But bestfriends tells their secrets to each other!"

"You'll find out soon."

"But when is soon?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. I even don't when he will show up." Shrugging she skip again towards her classroom. "Ja ne~" She said waving from a far.

(a/n: Enjoying this chapter so far? Why don't you leave a vote or a lovely review.)

And that hit Natsu! He maybe stupid but that was a very big clue Lucy gave without noticing.

Better think wisely, Lucy.

*Ding Ding Dong*

"Ahh! Finally school is over!"

As Natsu said. Levy, Lucy and Natsu are now heading towards the school gate.

"Where are you heading Luce?" Natsu asked peaking at the reading blonde.

"Home." She simply said focused at the book she's reading.

"Ariie, has your energetic mood dropped?"

"Natsu, you know how focused Lu-chan is when she's reading books." Levy spoke.

"Hmm. Then," With that he snatched the book from Lucy's hand and making the blonde pissed, really pissed.

"GIVE.ME.MY.BOOK.BACK!" She demand reaching for her book. She curse for her height that was inches smaller. Why can't she just be taller?

"Wait, I'm trying to read this... Hmm." Natsu said turning the book upside down and was also holding Lucy back. As for Levy, well, let's just say sweat dropping?

"After that... they kiss- ewww! You read this kind of stuff Luce?" Natsu read some parts and sticking his tongue out in disgust.

Not for long... Natsu was on the ground with a huge bump on his head. He was kicked by Lucy.

"Let's go Levy-chan." Lucy commanded arranging her book back to the page she left earlier.

"Oi! Matte yo~!" Natsu whined chasing after them.

▷▷ END ◁◁

===============================================

a/n: Hey! Too long? Too short? Please vote and leave a lovely review! If it was too short for you do not worry I still have 3 days no class so maybe I could get to update a few chapters! I-yey!

Next Time: "Deciding For The School Festival."