Chapter 9: "School Festival Day 1 part 2: Parfait Success"

- Lucy POV -

"Thank you very much!... Yosh! Another costumer!"

After Mavis' introduction one hour ago we got back to our respective classrooms-- or do I say shops or booths or whatever the student body has created.

It feels nice though. Having you and your nakama working together to reach one big success.

Erza is doing fine, her fierce and bold attitude was gone and replace it with a heat-warming welcome to the costumers but I bet at the end of the day the switch will be on.

The others too are doing great. Natsu's determined to reach the goal so he didn't do any rukus and didn't destroy anything. Not to mention, he does look cute on the costume he's wearing.

Looking at this classroom makes me smile.

"Oi, Lucy! Stop smiling there! And continue working. "

"Oh, Sorry!" I snap back to reality and immediately greet the table containing a group of new costumers. "Ohayou, Ojuo-sama to Ojii-sama (Good morning, Mistress and Master). What can I get you?" I ask with a smile on my face.

The girl who seems to be the girlfriend of the male who is sitting beside her spoke. "I would like a chocolate chip brownies and a cup of your... rainbow parfait?" The girl asked confused by the name. Oh, yeah...

I immediately interjected and answered. "That, ojou-sama, is 4-C's very own and specially made parfait inspired by our clever cook chief!" I stated with pride in my voice and doing some acting to pair up with my speech. "To be honest, we were inspired by something and it made our cook's frown upside down. It's kinda a long story but! Putting that aside... you milady and you ojii-sama will be the first one to try it. By the way, you won't be disappointed by this flavor because this isn't just like the 'rainbow parfait' we ate at some ice cream parlor! It consists of yummy and tasty fruits and flavor which will melt inside you tongue!" Ending my long speech I noticed. Arrie? How come it became quiet?

(A.N: Enjoying this chapter? Why give it a vote? Sankyu!)

I looked up, scan around and-- Oh my shiz! Flushing, I covered my face in embarrassment! Why not? Everybody stopped what they were doing and was staring at me the whole time!

Erza, I see was quite impressed. Natsu raised a brow. The girls gushed while the boys were clueless and confused.

"Butler over there! Could you please give us that parfait that the blonde had just said earlier!" Someone shouted at the back raising his hand to get one of my classmate's attention.

"Me too please!" Another yelled.

"Maybe I could try?"

"Let's try it!"

"One for table 7 please!"

One after another yelled for their rainbow parfait. What the-?

"Well then, I would like to have a rainbow parfait please. 'Bout you babe?" She turn to her boyfriend to asked. The male just shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Ok." He simply said.

I smiled with glee and take out my paper. "Will that be all?" I questioned and they nodded. Bowing down, I thank them before scampering away and towards the kitchen which was on the other side of the room then yelled. "Mira-san! Get your RP going! We need a lot of them!"

Mira-san peeked through the under part compartment door and gave me a questionable look and after a millisecond she jump up, saluted to me and said. "Roger that!"

Running out of the kitchen I watch the room with people walking around taking orders and stuff. I'm pretty sure she was very glad-- more than glad! Natsu and Gray was okay but they almost got into a fight but thanks to Erza they discontinued. I heard that they had a bet on to who will give out a lot of orders to the costumer. I bet they will be a tie. Why?

Natsu keeps on eating the orders while Gray always strips mysteriously making the costumers scream hysterically. But despite all of that... everything is fine.

"Lucy! Rainbow Parfait for table 8!"

"O-Oh, Okay!"

Yup! Everything's very fine.

▷▷ END ◁◁

===============================================

A.N: Give a vote and a lovely review...