Chapter 4: "Jolly Lucy"

- Normal POV -

It's a normal Tuesday at Fairy Academy and 1 week since the day they met Sting Eucliffe.

Nothing particular was happening in the Academy everything was normal... except a certain blonde who was now skipping and humming at the hall towards the cafeteria not caring about the whispers and murmurs from each students mouth that she passed by for she is happy and jolly.

Getting her daily drink from the vending machine she then skip to her eating spot: Under the tree at the school garden (the spot in the OVA 2 where the girls ate their lunch). There her friends: Erza, Levy, Mira and Wendy had already arrived waiting for her.

"Minna! Thanks for waiting for me!" She shouted waving at them who wave back. Skipping towards them she sat beside Levy.

"Well someone's in a good mood." Mira said eating her lunch.

"Is it about someone? Lucy-san?" Wendy said.

Lucy didn't answer but smiled and opening her lunch box making all of them look in awe.

"Lucy-san's lunch is awesome, as usual." Wendy commented.

Lucy laugh a little. "Help yourself, everybody! There's no way I can eat all of this. Besides that's the reason I pack more for all of us to share."

They all ate together as Wendy suddenly spoke. "I love having lunch with everyone!"

"Me too!" Levy said after nibbling her sandwich.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Lucy said taking a glance at Wendy.

"That's true." Erza said. "I enjoy it too." She continued eating her strawberry cake.

Mirajane who was also with them asked Erza. "You're always eating cake. How come you don't gain weight?"

Sparkling she replied. "A student council president does not accumulate fat, no matter what she eats!"

*Silence*

"I see!"

"Don't be fooled by that!" Lucy said. "By the way, where's Lissana and Cana?"

"Lissana has something to do and Cana was hiding somewhere to drink her booze." Levy answered for her.

"I see."

"Ah!"

"What it Wendy?" Erza asked alerting.

"Why are you so jolly today again Lucy-san?" Wendy asked turning to Lucy.

"Eh? Your still on that Wendy? Well nothing, can't I just be happy for sometimes?"

"Yey! You're back Lu-chan!" Levy suddenly jump up and hold Lucy on her shoulders. "What do you mean? I didn't go anywhere."

After drinking her water Mira said. "Ever since t became a couple we never saw you that happy."

"Ah!" Levy exclaim. "Is it... Bee-chan?" Teased Levy.

Thr blonde turned to her and smiled.

"Maybe..."

"Oh?!" They all chanted.

"You llliiikkkeee him!" Wendy said rolling her tongue to tease her.

Lucy didn't answer, she just shrugged her shoulders and continue to chew her food. The girls nearly understands her actions, just grinning they continues to eat their lunch.

*Ding Ding Dong*

"Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!"

"What's with the long 'argh', Natsu?" Gray asked his pink best/rival friend who is with him walking towards their classroom.