Chapter 1: "Just bestfriends"

-Normal POV-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Shut up you stupid alarm clock...

Lucy groan covering herself with the pillow.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Arrgg! Cut it out!" *BEEP BE- Click* Sighing she drove herself to sleep again.

She is Lucy Heartfilia. Blonde, brown large eyes, pretty, clever, smart, charming. A young lady with the age of 17. Right now she relaxed herself from her comfy apartment not caring what will happend to the world.

Finally... peac- *Ding Dong!* What the-! Just sleep... don't mind it...

*Ding Dong!*

*Ding Dong!*

*DING DONG!*

"COMING! Geez" She lazly get out of bed with her PJs and walk towards the door.

"What?" "Hey, Luce!" Infront of her door stood a pink haired boy about her age grinning while waving his hands.

This lad my readers was no other than the famous Natsu Dragneel. Pink-nette, onyx black eyes, handsome, and Lucy's bestfriend and crush.

"Hey, Natsu-." She greeted back yawning feeling a bit sleepy. "What brings you here?"

"Why? Can't I just visit my favorite bestfriend?" He smiled pinching Lucy's cheeks making her flush.

"Y-you can. But don't you have a date with Lea?" Feeling a bit jelous she bit her lower lip and looked away. "Lea? Nah, she's away with her mother for today. I got bored and decided to visit you." He shrugged his shoulders and put his hands on his pockets.

"So you only remember me when your bored.. huh?" She mumbled to herself.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"N-nothing."

"So are you gonna let me in?"

"O-Oh! Sorry... come in." She extend her arms towards the room.

Natsu came in while Lucy followed closing the door.

Natsu flopped on Lucy's couch and leans towards it.

"Neh Lucy" He started to talk making the blonde turn towards him.

"Hm?"

"What would I do when Lea's back? Should I take her out or something?"

Advice again huh? Why can't you just forget her once in a while- I mean. Nevermind.

Turning around towards the fridge, Lucy rolled her eyes before she answered. "Yeah, you should." She grab the jar filled with juice, poured some on a glass and served it to Natsu.

She was always was the advice machine when it comes to his so-called girlfriend. From the confessing, to the asking out. What to do on dates, what to gifts to give, etc. She didn't even know why she did all of this, after all she is his trusted bestfriend.

"What about gifts?" He asked sipping the juice.

Lucy shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know, ask her friends. We're not close anyway."

"OK! Ja!" He stood up. "I'll be going! Thanks for the advice, Luce!" With that he disapeared before the bonde's eyes. When Natsu started to go out with his girlfriend, he only visits Lucy when he needed advice. Not like before.

"If you only know..." She said and stood up preparing to go strolling where ever the wind will take her.

-Lucy's POV-